someones hacked my hotmail account and is sending spam messages to my friends

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
another problem with my hotmail account.

someone has hacked into my hotmail account. they tried sending spam emails to people from my contact list and i dont know who is sending these spam emails to my friends.

now my email account with hotmail is blocked where i cannot send emails anymore. and i dont think i can receive emails.

not what do i do?

you guys helped me with this problem:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75296

and alhumdulilah it helped but now what should i do? is there a way to fix it. so many people know my email address and email me and friends etc. how can i close it and not be able to learn everyones email address. some emails are important for me to keep.

eg: i receive emails from a shiekh about quran verses or special roqiyah i meant to read and do. if i close my account i wont be able to see these emails. these emails help me with my illness.

why when one problem is solved another comes up. but alhumdulilah i always remember this site and remember to always ask for help.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
So you do not need help with your hotmail?

You want to know how to change your email address and everything connected to it?

That is not so easy. I changed my email address, and I had to change my email contact on all sites, foreward my new address to all my friends, and then foreward all my important saved emails to my new email address. It was a hastle, but all is fine now ^^

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I have the opposite problem. I have a friend who's account is hacked and is sending me spam emails. Almost every single day as well, and I have no way of contacting her to tell her so.

I hope you fix this up soon ukht, cos it's downright annoying! lol, but considering that you've already been blocked, perhaps more than one person has reported you as spam and so that has happened.

The solution I always give people for problems is usually to google it. Honestly, as insane and inane your problem may seem, someone's probably already seen it or done it.

I havent looked extensively into this - since I don't use hotmail, but there should be a manual recovery system for accounts. When I had problems with yahoo and ended up getting locked out of my account and locked out of being able to change the password, I was able to use an alternative email to recover my account again.

Try this? Account Compromised...

Are you having trouble signing in? This usually happens because….

• You’ve forgotten your password. That’s ok, happens to all of us.
  • Someone stole your password and is using your account to send spam. We block compromised accounts to protect you and your contacts, and try to help you recover your account.

The fastest way to get back control of your account is to change your password. Afterwards, you’ll want to ensure the attacker hasn’t changed your account information or they can steal it right back

If the options don't work you'll see there's also an Account Password Recovery Page

Hope it works.

abdul-aziz

:salam2:

I would quickly goto gmail.com and setup an email account with a new password.

then after you set up the account, goto setting and import all your hotmail account to it.

attachment.php

of coarse change your all your passwords.

you will get your emails from hotmail in your gmail account then you could subscribe to them over again in another account with a new username.

wa Allah ya'lam
:wasalam:

Attachments

• Untitled picture.png
    Untitled picture.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 2,629

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
salam to all.

thanks for all your replies.

what i did was copied all the contacts to microsoft word, then one by one re entered them into my new email account. after doing this i realised there is a link that allows you to transfer contacts from other email account.
that was such a waste of time.

anyway, i then emptied my inbox, drafts and other message boxes and before closing down the account i thought i'll monitor it for a few days and see if anyone is still sending messages.

i also sent most of my emails to my new account. that took forever to finish.

i've changed my password so its like 20 charactors consist of words and numbers. i wrote this down. i made it long so no one can figure it out or try to hack in.

after doing all this, i realised i can send an email and receive emails now. weird but that was what i want. so to help me monitor my account.

well, im so tired from all this work. it took up a whole day to do. inshallah im going to rest now and i'll let you all know if anyone hacks in again.

i feel i did well for a slow person. sounds easy to do but still hard work

arzafar

contact live support with your problem.
answer the secret question and you will get access to your account.