Something about Shaytan (Satan)..

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

There are 3 types of people:

1. people of firm faith and taqwa. ( i would call them "The Untouchables")
2. people of good faith and taqwa, Or a little weak.
3. people of non-faith or taqwa, Or maybe just a little tiny bit.

To the first type Shaytan won't even come any closer, becoause he knows he'll get nothing but rejection, no matter how hard he trys.

To the third type Shaytan won't even bother himself to make any effort because without faith or taqwa one can sin as many without regret or fear of what kind of punishment he/she'll get.

The Second type of people is what Shaytan aims for mostly, he trys his best to make that second type become of the third type, because sinning is like the rust on iron starts with the surface of the heart and increases little by little till it reaches the core, Pushing all faith and taqwa away out of the heart.. Untill people reach the point where they stop believing and become Kufar (Disbelievers).

And thats what Shaytan wants.

So people of good faith keep fighting and never give up, till u become of the first type, Or you can give in and become of the third type.

Or maybe stay with good faith and taqwa and die with it, So you can get a chance for forgivness and go to Jannah Insha Allah.

Meraj

Brother
:salam2:

i guess it is the same as..in arabic (sorry brother correct me if iam wrong)

1. Mutmainah (1. people of firm faith and taqwa. ( i would call them "The Untouchables")

2. Lawammah (2. people of good faith and taqwa, Or a little weak.)

3. Ammaar (3. people of non-faith or taqwa, Or maybe just a little tiny bit)

jazak Allah Kheiran brother.....

:wasalam:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Jazak Allah Khair great post. Inshallah I strive to be an Untouchable. :tti_sister: I guess right now I'm number two because the Shaytan is always bothering me :girl3: But I'm winning. :laughing-dancing:

:wasalam:
Sister Amirah80

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

There are 3 types of people:

1. people of firm faith and taqwa. ( i would call them "The Untouchables")
2. people of good faith and taqwa, Or a little weak.
3. people of non-faith or taqwa, Or maybe just a little tiny bit.

To the first type Shaytan won't even come any closer, becoause he knows he'll get nothing but rejection, no matter how hard he trys.

To the third type Shaytan won't even bother himself to make any effort because without faith or taqwa one can sin as many without regret or fear of what kind of punishment he/she'll get.

The Second type of people is what Shaytan aims for mostly, he trys his best to make that second type become of the third type, because sinning is like the rust on iron starts with the surface of the heart and increases little by little till it reaches the core, Pushing all faith and taqwa away out of the heart.. Untill people reach the point where they stop believing and become Kufar (Disbelievers).

And thats what Shaytan wants.

So people of good faith keep fighting and never give up, till u become of the first type, Or you can give in and become of the third type.

Or maybe stay with good faith and taqwa and die with it, So you can get a chance for forgivness and go to Jannah Insha Allah.

I would like to reply to this, since reverting to Islam, that shaytan keeps after me, people that I have tried to distance myself from are coming back with vengance but I stand firm, infact this is makimg me stronger what I try to bear in mind how much the prophet went through, pbuh, Im sure that I can deal with this, he has tried to trick me doing wrong, wallah. Im thinking taht I should prostrate myself all the time as I heard he wont prostrate himself

Almeftah

السلام عليكم

Brother Meraj, You are right..

And for those who don't know..

Shaytan could be both Jin or Ins.. (Jin are those shaytan of fire we dont see or hear) and ( Ins are people)

Shaytans or Satans of people are those considered as bad companians who have bad influence on others..

(41:29)And those who disbelieve will say: Our Lord! Show us those who beguiled us of the jinn and humankind. We will place them underneath our feet that they may be among the nethermost.