Something strange happened today......

zelim123

Assalam Aleykum,

My family in chechny bought 2 cows today and my uncle splitted up the
2 cows to sacrifice both of them for Allah. So the 2 animals were on a different place and they couldn't see each other but when one of the animal was getting slaughtered by my uncle it made such a noise that the other one could hear it, so she (cow) went crazy and ran in to street and injured 2 guy's but they were lightely wounded. My uncle managed to bring this cow back but they didn'nt sacrifice him today, they are planning to do it tomorrow.
Is this pemissible in the Islam??? :confused:

I really feel sorry for this cow because he heard the other cow dying and was scared as hell.:SMILY23:

I hope You Brothers and Sisters understand what I am saying:eek:

weakslave

Brother you should feel proud for that cow! After being sacrifised the animal or the Qurbaani is rewarded paradise and a ride or sawari for the believers. They will be counted on the day of Judgment.

I would like to see evidence from the Quraan or the Sunnah for this please.

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
do the cows know that they will enter jannah if slaughtered ? im juz curious. btw this is first time i heard that the slaughtered animals will enter jannah. mashaallah..

zelim123

Brothers and Sisters This cow already slaughtered today.
And thanks for helping me with this!
I really was like this:angryblue: when I heard this poor cow would get slaughtered but my uncle felt sorry too for this cow.
Since it is permissible than it is ok but I don't know if this cow goes to Jannah if it is Slaughtered:confused: