Something very strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

I know Br. Mabsoot you pretty much wrapped it up, but it'd like to have a slight say as it was I who closed her thread.

Point one, its true she was looking for the difference between shia and sunni, but when she came she didn't look at any of the information posted, she didn't want to see it and kept refuting what we were trying to explain and interpreting it in her own manner! That can become very frustrating in due course.

What may I ask is the point in asking a question if you wont read the replies properly? Does one concieve themselves to be the scholar, if they are able to refute all such claims without having to listen? Then was was the point in seeking it?

She wanted the difference, we gave the difference in thier beliefs and deviencies, she replied in tone that we were all wrong, and that she just wanted to know some other differences. THEN what is most aggravating is the fact, that she keep reiterating in her video "they said that shia dont believe in Allah" .... I've only watched it once, so the quote maybe wrong.

Again I post this thread, dont listen to every bubblehead on everything, please seek a second councel with yourself! There is nowhere we said that they do not believe in Allah, that was some strange interpretation she concocted herself out of Allah only knows where: PLease Help - Shia/Sunni <<

It was even said :
Mabsoot said:
I am sorry to inform you that you are MISINFORMED. Because the Shia do not believe in Allah properly. There is no use in believing in Allah, if you do Shirk, Associating Partners with him.

Quite bluntly put, that disapproves her whole theory. Now if she did not understand the concept of Shirk that's not our business. The thing was that she didn't look at any of our posts or evidences! She just had a closed mind and sought to argue. I do not want to judge her on this basis, but for those reasons the thread had to be closed. We wanted people to look at the evidence, we didn't expect her to go around and make a TTI video complaining, and spreading misinformation about us.

Here is also her second thread in which all of us apologized for any offence and attempted to explain. I doubt that did any good either: Another Dissapointment...

That's really all I have to say. May Allah forgive me if I had done injustice to her or the thread, but I surely felt it was needed. As for other threads being closed, if people also start to ignore evidences and continue posting on whim, of course they too shall be closed if needed. Islam is not opinions, it's finding and aquiring the one correct knowledge.

Afterwards, I encourage you all to judge yourselves. Take what you will from this site, and if you do not feel it beneficial, then feel free to step out, and May Allah bless your path to what is right and good.

wasalam

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
WaAlaikum Salaam, dear respected brothers and sisters,

Thank you for taking the time to shed some light on this something very strange. =) May Allah SWT reward you for your patience in such circumstances. I'm struggling myself with a much lesser degree of hypocrisy (may Allah SWT forgive and guide me, and may I choose to turn back to Him in obedience and repentance, inshaAllah) and so I find it intriguing to see the failures of other reverts.

I was looking through her written responses as well as the rest of "FoxyOne"s YouTube videos, trying to analyze various elements of her behaviour for my own personal benefit. It helped. For the record, though, as per her video titled "Leaving Islam" as well as a myriad of other signs clear to Muslims (not covering, not greeting, wearing makeup, no modesty, listening to and propagating music, dating a shia arab, rejecting various elements of the deen - May Allah SWT protect us all from such behaviour). May Allah SWT guide her back to Islam, in obedience and humility.

I was clicking around on some related videos when I noticed a lecture given by an Imam which basically said that 75% of the reverts he had met through his research of apostasy - that 75% of reverts fail to maintain their Islam after one or more years. That lecture can be found here, and maybe another thread can be opened sometime to discuss that issue. May Allah SWT keep us reverts in the 25%, and may He bless the maintainers of this website as I believe that it helps.

WaSalaam,
Br. Ahmed

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

I am so glad this thread is unlocked..I was going to start another thread concerning the issue..not to further discuss it

but..

to give my sincerest apologies to brother mabsoot..sister samiha..and many other members who were involved in taking the time to help that young lady out when she was seeking that help!

I had some free time today..and I spent it watching the young woman's videos on youtube..not out of interest..but to form a better judgement of her and this issue in particular..I have seen her videos around youtube..but never watched them..as they were not of priority or importance in topic (if you know what i mean)..

after doing so..I went back and read the links brother mabsoot and sister samiha provided..and I was horrified at the accusations she was making against TTI!...calling it sunni.com..and devaluing the effort and sincerity of all the brothers and sisters who stepped up to help her out..

to make matters worst..I was more even horrified at the things she was discussing in her videos..and the way she carried herself as "a muslim"..like one of the brothers said..she rejects many elements of the deen (she wonders why women can't pray all the time!)..and is ignorant of many things (she practically doesn't know anything about Sayyida Aisha (ra)..and never once says *pbuh* when she mentions The Prophet (pbuh))..in one of her videos she even discusses the sharaf (honor) of two young ladies..i was absolutely disgusted..as it was flat-out backbiting!

I believe that she is at a point beyond anyone's help..after all the information presented to her here..and all the research she (claims) to be doing..she still asks *for differences* to help her *figure out a choice*..I just thought..subhanallah..it is absolutely apparent that Allah (swt) guides whom He wills..and if he bestows blindness from the truth upon someone..no power on earth can remove that blindness..

Basically..I felt (and still feel) deeply embarrassed by the remark (and thus the all too quick conclusion) I made about the issue in my first post..I should have waited a bit longer to have better understanding..but I assumed that she..like many of the brothers and sisters here on TTI..was sincere and mature enough to present a question or a point of view and have the open heart and mind to accept others' corrections and information..so I just went ahead and made a post

Brother Mabsoot
Sister Samiha
Brothers and Sisters

I am terribly sorry for my earlier post..after witnessing the help provided for others (including) myself through many of you here on TTI..I should have been a little more aware of the lady's intention towards TTI (and its members)..sister mirajmom was right when she said she is seeking her *15 minutes of fame*..she is self-absorbed..shallow..vulgar..and has no goal in what she does except maybe watching herself talk about......um......NOTHING!

Lastly..I will not give thanks to anybody on TTI (mods and members) for keeping TTI up and running..and providing so much for so many..as I am not capable of thanking all of you enough

I do however..ask Allah with all my heart and might to give each of you the greatest of ajer..and reward you for all of your efforts for everyone..

Baraka Allaho Feekom All

p.s. This might sound wrong but I can't help but express it..you would think that with all "the reading" she'd been doing she would have more variety in vocabulary (I heard the word et cetera so much..that I think I'm laying off its use for at least a decade now!..hehe)..that she would distinguish the grammatical differences between *to* and *too*..or at least take advantage of the spell-checker feature provided on all computer systems!..and though she claims she doesn't use the site..I wouldn't be surprised if she is behind the scenes..reading all of this..and thinking..*like oh my god!..I'm like causing so much controversy!*..I know people like that all too well!!!..may Allah keep us away from them!

:wasalam: :SMILY139:

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

:) This thread was just temporarily re-opened due to some closing statements which wanted to be put, but here I am again locking it. I hope you dont mind my brothers and sisters in Islaam.

I feel that we've dicussed her enough, I think it is up to ALlah now. He guides whom He wills, and i still hope that she is guided. I hope that Allah opens her heart and she can reform upon the correct. However, what I do not think is that it will come of any further benefit to us members on TTI that we spend dicussing nor watching her videos.

She formed her opinions, choose her ways, and it is just for us to make our own. May Allah guide us all. Ameen.

wasalam

--Thread Closed--

Status
Not open for further replies.