sometimes i miss those beautiful moments...

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

sometimes i miss those golden moments....

when i read Qur'an's translation for the first time and every verse was new for me.

when i read prophet's :saw: biography for the first time and very period of his life was new for me. that first call towards Islam, those battles of badr and khandaq. those sahaba and their unity.

when i read hadith book for the first time when almost all hadith was new for me.

when i read stories of 25 prophets for the first time and each episode of their life was new for me. the ark of Nuh (as), the kingdom of Sulayman (as), the rod of Musa (as).

Alhumdulillah i have read alot and still so much to learn......but sometimes i miss those wonderful blessed moments of life!

:)

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Walaikumasalam

I know what you mean - especially when you first find out the truth! and you just feel something so powerful that you wanna tell the entire world!

What about when you first listen to the Quran?
BEAUTIFUL INDEED

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
When one descends into the ocean of knowledge its incessant waves never cease to splash a massive vigor upon the body and thus the mind and spirit within it..

Perhaps reminiscing these special moments with this much longing..indicates an unsatisfied or neglected need of a deeper descent into the unexplored depths of knowledge of the deen..

May you all never lose the allure of knowledge and the sweetness of its wisdom..Ameen!

:wasalam: