Soorah Fatir recited by Mishaary al-Afaasy with Urdu Meaning

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
As-salaamu'Alaykum

Attached below is Soorah Part's One and Two recited by Mishaary al-Afaasy with Urdu interpretation of the meanings. Again I separated the files because when I tried to upload a file (awhile back) close to 40MB I received an error. Therefore if the original file is above 30MB I will separate the file in order to upload it here. I hope this isn't a problem, Insha'Allaah.

I like a couple of aayats in this Soorah:

And no bearer of burdens shall bear another's burden, and if one heavily laden calls another to (bear) his load, nothing of it will be lifted even though he be near of kin. You (O Muhammad :saw:) can warn only those who fear their Lord unseen, and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat). And he who purifies himself (from all kinds of sins), then he purifies only for the benefit of his own self. And to Allah is the (final) Return (of all).

Ayah 18

Say (O Muhammad :saw:): "Tell me or inform me (what) do you think about your (so called) partner gods to whom you call upon besides Allah, show me, what they have created of the earth? Or have they any share in the heavens? Or have We given them a Book, so that they act on clear proof there from? Nay, the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.) promise one another nothing but delusions."

Ayah 40

Attachments

• Soorah Fatir recited by Mishaary al-Afaasy with Urdu meaning Part One.mp3
    16.9 MB · Views: 69
  • Soorah Fatir recited by Mishaary al-Afaasy with Urdu meaning Part Two.mp3
    17.9 MB · Views: 42

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah!

I read through this surah(fâtir/malâ'ikah) earlier, after taraaweeh. It's a fairly easy surah with lots of messages to ponder upon..

I personally cannot get enough of the last verse of the surah(#45), Subhaanallah! Also, ayahs 5, 6, 7, 8, 15(Indeed, He is ghaniyyul hameed),16, 29, and 41..:)

Btw, what happened to `Abdul baasit ? Thought you said he'd be next..:)

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Your right, there are other great verses too in this Soorah.

I was joking (because many are unable to stay in the same place or listen to his recitation for that long even though it is excellent) sister about choosing Abdul Baasit.

However I can upload it if you like?

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Oh. I don't get how one can tire of listening to him.. May Allaah's mercy be with him.

Well, yeah that'd be great, Insha'Allaah! Only if it isn't a bother to you akhy..!