Sorry..………

zainababuzaid12

As salami alayikum wa rahamutuallaji wa barakatucu
As you know I have not Been on turntoislam for a month and a half
I did not know what to do I really need help I just cant think of an thread post plz help

helpinghumanity

As salami alayikum wa rahamutuallaji wa barakatucu
As you know I have not Been on turntoislam for a month and a half
I did not know what to do I really need help I just cant think of an thread post plz help

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I have a plan for you guys......

Let's have a competition between the sixth graders. The competition will test your creativity and your memory skills.

1) Make a painting/sketch of Allah's name.
2) Memorize the last ten surah's of the Quran in Arabic along with the meaning

Now call all of your friends who would like to participate. We will divide the sisters into two groups depending upon the interest. Whoever wins will get a surprise GIFT.

So are you ready..................

zainababuzaid12

1) who are you
2) I am in the fifth grade
3) I don't think they want to participate in this challenge because fifth
And sixth grades are merged in one classroom and our teacher is
Appa
4) how are u going to give us the prize

helpinghumanity

1) I am a traveler who stopped by in this world to say hi to its residents :). My this journey will determine my final destination.
2) I know you are. Aapa already informed us
3) Why do you think that? Whats wrong in trying? 5th graders vs 6th graders..its gonna be fun.
4) That is a secret. But the actual physical prize will be given to the winner. :)

1) who are you
2) I am in the fifth grade
3) I don't think they want to participate in this challenge because fifth
And sixth grades are merged in one classroom and our teacher is
Appa
4) how are u going to give us the prize

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walikum,

Two things,

I am not married.

Two...I do not think it is a good idea to involve me with prizes.

Besides, tell the brother what you guys are getting ready to memorize..and aren't you the best in Quran in the room?

serena77

the importance of her not being married... is because mrs would not be used for someone who isnt married.
its to denote that someone IS married... thats all
Serena

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You guys call me Miss ______ or Sister _________ in class. The other sisters are married. If we were in a regular public school you would call everyone by the last names. We would not be Sister So and So...and I would be Ms._______ and the other teachers would be Mrs.________.

Ms. is the term for a professional woman. She can be married or single.
Mrs. is the term for a married woman.
Miss is the old fashioned term for an unmarried woman or in the South a term of respect for an older woman, she can be married. That is why I am referred to as Miss M---.

Please write about scholars from Sudan. I want to learn about them.

zainababuzaid12

Aapa I know a scholar which is my uncle his names is Abdul Minium Alamin he is scholar if you want to call him I will give you his number on monday

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Tell me about the beauty of the faith of the people of Sudan. Sudan is very important to the Muslim world right now. It is critical we learn about our brothers and sisters from there.