sorry for what happened in my country

Shak78

[video=youtube;9ueJuQCJV2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ueJuQCJV2w[/video]

You can defend the Prophet as you should but murdering people is not the way and there is ZERO justification for the murder of the people who have been killed. Speak up, yes, protest, yes but killing people and burning down buildings is not the way and only plays into the hands of those who say Islam is a violent religion.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Does anyone here actually know who the creator was behind the film?
I think not. So please allow me to tell you insha allah... The man CLAIMED he was an Israeli Jew, but that was a lie. He is a Coptic Christian from Egpyt, and he has a criminal record here in America for financial crimes. He also has many Alias names which police are trying to discover now.

I'd also like to add, it is not a "movie" its some piece of crap he threw together, probably with some sort of Windows movie making program. I've seen bits of it and it has bad lip-dubbing and its just bad quality. The people will move or be walking, but the screen stays the same.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Does anyone here actually know who the creator was behind the film?
I think not. So please allow me to tell you insha allah... The man CLAIMED he was an Israeli Jew, but that was a lie. He is a Coptic Christian from Egpyt, and he has a criminal record here in America for financial crimes. He also has many Alias names which police are trying to discover now.

I'd also like to add, it is not a "movie" its some piece of crap he threw together, probably with some sort of Windows movie making program. I've seen bits of it and it has bad lip-dubbing and its just bad quality. The people will move or be walking, but the screen stays the same.

Maybe an Egyptian Coptic was involved, but I wouldn't rest the case there. It's possible he was framed...similarly to when the Nation of Islam was framed for Malcolm X's death.....which happened shortly after my hero, Malcolm X (may Allah Grant him a very high position in paradise) spoke against Zionism.

When you're rich and powerful, you can invisible.

Peony Weed

:salam2:

I just want to express how sad it is to see this bounty offer on TV. I know this is not how muslim should be nor on how I've been taught to behave in public. I am scared of what becoming

in this thread/COLOR] read post #6

[video=youtube;f7P2UYjIAdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7P2UYjIAdc[/video]