SOS PALESTINA en SOS OEMMAH

moslima_assia_s

First of all i would like to warn you that my english isnt that perfect, and for the ones who know me from the time i had all these problems, im happy to say al hamdolileh that everything has turned out good. Ive found my father and im living with my family now. Soon im going to tell my complete story inshallah here but now I wouls like to present a few projects Im running and they really need financiale support and volunteers who would like to work with us inshaAllah.

First project: There was a brother who went across whole Belgium to collect clothes for Palestina. Now we have a huge pile of clothes in a big storage place and we need people who want to come and help to sort it out, and we also need financiale support to keep paying the storage places and the transport costs to take them to Palestina inshallah. At the moment the brother is paying everything out of his own pockets and its getting to much for him.Every penny counts and every helping hand gets us further to our goal to get all these collected clothes and toys and blankets and stuf to Palestina.

What can you do?

You can try and collect money to help us pay for the costs or you can try and find a way to come and help in the storage places to sort everything out inshaAllah.

The second project running is about all the poverty that we see in our own countrys, even with our own neighbours.Thats why we started with foodboxes that contain rice, sugar, pasta, oil, milk, ... All the basic things .

What can you do?

You can buy a bag of rice or a bag of sugar or somethning from the list that we have and donate it to us so we can wrap them up in these foodpakkets for the people who need it. Or you can donate money for a foodpakket that cost about 35 euro for a full pakket inshaALlah.

The third project running is for all the kids who arent going on holiday this year and have parents who work or dont have the money or time to go on daytrips with there choldren inshaALlah. Here we organise games and meetings in the park or go on daytrips to amusement parks . FOr this we ask 2 or 3 euros per child so that money can be used for the two other projects inshaAllah.

For more information mail [email protected] inshaAllah and for brothers mail [email protected].
If you want more information or a brochure of the projects we are doing inshaAllah.

All these projects are being held in Belguim, but Im hoping on help from everywhere inshAllah.

May allah swt reward you inshaALlah. ANd may allah swt make these projects succees so we can all help each other inshaALlah. Amien.

As salaamoe alaikoem wa rahmatoellahi wa barakatoehoe.

Ik zou graag een paar projecten voorstellen aan jullie die momenteel lopen en echt wel financiele steun nodig hebben en vrijwilligers die eraan willen meewerken inshallah.

Als eerste: Jullie hebben allemaal wel al eens gehoord van de ophaalactie van kleding voor Palestina denk ik? Nu is het zo dat er nog veel handen nodig zijn om deze kleding te sorteren, en nog euros nodig zijn om de opslagplaatsen te blijven betalen en de transportkosten InshaAllah.
Hoe meer zusters er zijn die willen meehelpen, hoe vlugger we kunnen transporteren, hoe minder de broeder die dit allemaal heeft georganiseerd moet betalen aan opslagplaatsen en geld kan gebruiken om alles naar Palestina te brengen InshaAllah.
Elke euro kan tellen en elke helpende hand brengt ons dichter bij ons doel deze mensen in Palestina hun hun beloofde kleding te sturen.

Wat kan jij doen inshaAllah?

Je kan financieel helpen voor de opslagplaatsen en transportkosten te financieren.
Of je kan komen mee helpen sorteren van de kleding om alles klaar te stomen voor het vertrek.
Je kan als je een zaak hebt of een zaak kent een spaarpotje bij ons komen halen of wij brengen het om geld in te zamelen voor dit project.

Als tweede: Het tweede project gaat meer over de armoede die we zien bij onze eigen buren en omgeving. Daarom hebben we voedselpakketten samengesteld om deze mensen een paar weken verder te helpen. Deze voedselpakketten bestaan uit rijst, suiker, bloem, cornflakes, schoolkoeken, pasta, enzoverder. Met deze voedselpakketten willen we inshaAlah het sommige gezinnen gemakkelijker maken.

Wat kan jij doen inshaAllah?

Je kan financieel geld bijleggen voor een pakket aan te kopen dat ongeveer op 35 euro per pakket neerkomt, Of je kan zelf rijst of pasta of suiker of dergelijke aankopen om te doneren aan ons zodat wij er paketten van kunnen maken Inshallah.

Derde project: DIt project draaid merensdeel om de kinderen die dit jaar niet op vakantie gaan, het project is nog niet helemaal uitgestippeld, maar het komt erop neer dat we uitstappen willen organiseren voor de kinderen en een soort van speeldagen voor de kinderen van ouders die moeten gaan werken op de warme dagen aan een hele kleine prijs inshaAllah. Het geld dat hiermee word binnengehaald gaat naar een van de twee bovenste projecten inshaAllah.

Wat kan jij doen inshallah?

Je kan als vrijwilliger mee komen helpen met de organisatie en de uitstapjes.

Gelieve dit allemaal door te sturen en voor meer informatie kan je bellen naar het nummer 0485 76 81 99 of me emailen op het email adres [email protected] (enkel zusters aub), als jullie mannen of zonen willen bellen voor informatie gelieve dit dan naar het nummer 0488 25 18 25 of het email adres [email protected] te doen inshaAllah.

Moge Allah swt je belonen voor de tijd en hopelijk kunnen we met deze projecten elkaar verder helpen inshaAllah.

(Er zijn ook folders over deze projecten die je kan aanvragen inshaAllah met meer info)

Assalaamoe alaikoem wa rahmatoellahi wa barakatoehoe

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

thats a great thing you are doing!!! :) i pray this project is a success, keep up the good work and i hope you have lots of volunteers. AMEEN