Spain

aida

:salam2:

I'm planning to visit Spain( especially Andalusian Region) this March with my husband and children.

I hope anyone who has been there or stay there can help me to give some advice. Is it easy to get halal food, is it possible to get an accomodation to let from Muslim owner and other than Al-Hambra and Cordoba Mosque, where is other Muslim heritage that I can visit. Hope someone can help me and you can p.m me.

thanks

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2: sis
I haven't been to Spain, but have a great time there! Inshallah
I wish to go there inshallah one day

May be you can visit this mosque in Spain. :) Very beautiful one. :ma:

spain.jpg

Domed mosque flanked by two minarets at Port of Spain, Trinidad. Some 6% of the population of the islands are Muslim, descendants of slaves shipped in by Britain in the previous century.
Islamic influences can be seen in the architecture of the country. ca. 1970-1995 Port of Spain, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago

Shahzad

u can visit the following site www.travellerspoint.com.
I hope u can find some thing abt accomodation from there.

Whole spain is worth visiting like toledo, sevilla, alphujjara etc. Every stone speaks of the greatness of muslim rule in spain

sumaya_graham

Assalam alaikum,

I live in Spain and have been to Andalucia many times, if you would like more informatin then send me a private message with your e-mail and I'll do whatever I can to help Insha Allah.

Fi amanillah,
Sumaya

Haifa

I'm planning to visit Spain( especially Andalusian Region) this March with my husband and children.

I hope anyone who has been there or stay there can help me to give some advice. Is it easy to get halal food, is it possible to get an accomodation to let from Muslim owner and other than Al-Hambra and Cordoba Mosque, where is other Muslim heritage that I can visit. Hope someone can help me and you can p.m me.

thanks

if you want some advice you can send me a PM ;) my granmother lives in spain and i go there every year

aida

:ma:

I was so touch with all the respond....Thank you very much for the help. Hope my plan to visit Spain will success.