Spanish Muslims

Sister Faisa

Salam:p

Hey I wondering if there are any Spanish Muslims in this forum. Turns out this year, I am the only Spanish Muslim in my class! Unless my eyes seem to be lacking:)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Salam:p

Hey I wondering if there are any Spanish Muslims in this forum. Turns out this year, I am the only Spanish Muslim in my class! Unless my eyes seem to be lacking:)
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

I understand there's some,
Insya'allah you will get to meet them
later.

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Hola y assalamu alaykum.

Hay un foro para los hermanos aqui quien se habla Español. El foro Es por los recursos islamicas en español. (texto, videos, etc) En la parte superior de la pagina - klick "Espanol" :)

Anyway, I am not Spanish. I am American.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Kiki18 was. Was because she stopped visiting TTI. I really miss her sometimes!

Hola y assalamu alaykum.

Hay un foro para los hermanos aqui quien se habla Español. El foro Es por los recursos islamicas en español. (texto, videos, etc) En la parte superior de la pagina - klick "Espanol" :)

Anyway, I am not Spanish. I am American.

Of all the things Kiki taught me I remember one or two words. That word means sister right?

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Kiki18 was. Was because she stopped visiting TTI. I really miss her sometimes!

Of all the things Kiki taught me I remember one or two words. That word means sister right?

Hermanos = brothers
Sisters = hermanas

BUT when you are talking about a mixed group of men & women, you always use the masculine word. So hermanos can also mean brothers & sisters together.

There is a nice brother on this forum named AbdullahEspanol, he posts in the Spanish forum a lot.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Hermanos = brothers
Sisters = hermanas

BUT when you are talking about a mixed group of men & women, you always use the masculine word. So hermanos can also mean brothers & sisters together.

There is a nice brother on this forum named AbdullahEspanol, he posts in the Spanish forum a lot.

Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

Whoa! Shame Shame! I see I don't even remember one or two words. . .Okay I know "one" word. Gracious for Thank you. *Smile*. Some achievement!

Sister Faisa

Yay! Alhamdoulilah...

See my mother is Spanish and my father is Bosnian, although allot of people cant seem to tell that im half bosnian lol and I'm only fluent in English, Bosnian (what I speak at home) and Russian.... But my Spanish is embarrassing.. My mother always encourages me to speak it but I feel like I can't do it, I'll give up half way and start speaking Bosnian ..

So u guys have to teach me inshallah, so I can impress my mother instead of always impressing my father lol