Speaking from the heart

muslimlady

I decided to join after watching the video of Aminah, the revert from the UK. What she has done is examplary even to us born Muslimahs. In fact she puts me to shame in that I am still not dressed in a manner that will please Allah subhanawataala. Inshallah, Allah SWT will guide me in this.
However, her husband Ahmed intrigued me even more. I think most muslim women yearn for a husband like that. He obviously have been very patient with her, a quiet strength behind her and provided guidance to her in a manner prescribed by Islam. To think that she is willing to migrate to Yemen (incidentally is the birthplace of my forefathers) is humbling for me. Ahmed must have provided her with sufficient comfort and confidence and security for her to be willing to take that giant step with children in tow......
I wish them good luck and I hope some day that I will be as fortunate as Aminah in finding my life partner.:salam2:

:salam2:
First i say that people who confess like those words are rares.
Incha' Allah if you will have a good will one day you will be dressed in the manner that Allah asks muslima to do.
And i hope that Allah helps you in all your life

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
salam

May Allah the Mercifull help you and help us to act, to live and to die as Good Moslems who work for the Glory of Islam. amiin wa assalam