Spreading islam ((article for college))

carpy321

:salam2: brothers and sisters

Ive recently been asked to make an article to do with anything close to my heart.. and that is spreading the word of islam so more can experience what i have!
if you have any spare time id be greatful if u cna read it and leave a comment! thank you all
:wasalam:

Spreading islam
England is a country that prides itself on being multicultural and a country that allows you to be from all walks of life and still have the same equal opportunities. In Britain there are roughly 1,591,000 Muslims that is 2.8% of the population, the second biggest religion in England is also Islam. With these large numbers what do the non Muslims see of us?
On the news Islam has a rather bad reputation, suicide bombings, wars, protests but I wanted to know if the public listen to the news, or if they watch us Muslims and how we act.
I went and asked 10 people their views on Islam, what do they know about our dean? And what are their views on it, and allhumdilila I was amazed at the answers. 7-10 people said they do not know much about Islam. But 8-10 people know a Muslim and believe there the kindest people on earth. One person said to me “Muslims are the kindest hearted people I know, which is why September the 11th shocked me so much, they weren’t real Muslims”.

A lot of brothers and sisters say it is the media that shapes the views on Islam most, but I believe it is our example. More people revert to Islam everyday from all over the world for the same reason, to be closer to Allah swt and praise him. If more non Muslims new about Islam and our creator they’ll soon get to love Islam and revert back to our religion. The public already see Islam in a good light; all we need to do is teach more about our dean and isha Allah Islam will spread more throughout the world pleasing Allah. There is about 1.2 billion Muslims worldwide, if half of us taught 1 person that would be 0.6 billion people we could help find Islam. Islam has given us so much. Shouldn’t we share it with everyone else in the world?

Brother Mikal

Crystal Clear

Alhamdu lillaah
Yes, you are right brother. I heard a saying that "Islam is a winning lawsuit but it (nowadays) is at the hands of an unsuccessful lawyer" I think its sayer is Ash-Shaykh Muhammad Al-Ghazali. This means that we do not represent our religion in the proper, best way. I think our desires, whims dominate our attitudes and situations that is why people are not impressed when we talk to them about Islam or when they see us. However, if we make Sharia of Allah dominates our life, attitudes, situations, etc. I'm 100% sure that people will revert to Islam. For example, peoples of souther Asia reverted to Islam due to the well mannered Muslim merchants.

May Allah make us leaders for the pious