Stopping the gears of the propaganda machine

harqalada

Anti-Islam propaganda with USA popular culture

I saw this video on a Muslim group on Facebook and was simply stunned at the obvious propaganda tactics used here. The theme of the video is that Justin Bieber has converted to Islam and is rallying the "pedophilic forces of Muhammed" (an army of "over 9000" pedophiles) to bomb the West and do other, stereotypically "terrorist" Muslim activities.

I propose that we leave many comments asking for the video to be taken down. Other brothers and sisters have done the same. It is disgraceful, full of lies, and should not be allowed to exist.

Before you view the video, I warn you that it is extremely offensive... but it remains on YouTube for some reason... I find the propaganda tactic interesting. If other brothers and sisters might be interested in such developments in anti-Muslim propaganda then I urge you to share it with them. This is just awful... but not unexpected.

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: from my own expiriences on this site, if anyone links anything against the prophet/ ummah, the post get deleted, dont be to surprised if that happens, so might want to remove the link or something, just a heads up

harqalada

What is the best course of action to respond to something like this? I see it more and more and it is so ignorant and shameful...

Wannabemuslim

Assalam agreed, but it looks like that video was the last one the person uploaded for 8 months.... it only has 1,000 veiws, and the dislike bar is giant. So, there is still some honor left in humanity,

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:

Dear brother,I understand that as muslims we are deeply pained and angered by such offensive posts popping up all over the internet.It drives me completely mad,but we can only talk to those who are not deaf.
Talking to these people is like talking to a machine,they keep parroting one thing over and over and never stop unless Allah wills.The video whose link you have provided,is absolutely rubbish and clearly it is to mock Islam and it's teachings.They are probably trolling.The life of this world is limited and hereafter is vast,Allah will give them what they deserve.Most of them have no lives and want attention so they post such things.
The best is to avoid watching such things if we cannot do anything about it.
If we can,we can create more pages raising awareness about Islam and it's teachings,those whose hearts Allah has opened might find guidance through them inshaAllah,those on whose hearts there is a seal,nothing will affect them and they will be the fuel of hell fire.Only Allah guides,we can just convey the message and teachings,leave the rest on Allah.We do our duty.To Allah we belong and to Him shall we be returned.Be patient and do dawah,ignore the haters.

:wasalam:

Edit:How did the tag of movies got in there,is beyond me.I apologize for that.

Wannabemuslim

i dont really know in the little arabic i know, its a very new obscure word, it means to make fun of someone on the internet. Like i said <something insulting here> it would be me trolling.

The people who do trolling are trolls, and there basicly wannabe high school bullies who use the internet because its safer and easier

strive-may-i

Propoganda, its always been there....

:salam2:

Troll in scandinavian folk stories is a supernatural creature who moves around. In Internet communities it taken a meaning of trolls who bully, who disrupt. There are younger and older trolls, depends on the internet group you visit, the topic being discussed, they try and evoke a different negative emotion. Most do it for fun of it, some to stamp their authority, some to take out frustration (reflects their emptiness); few to spread mischief and trouble .... to do "Fitna". One might accidentally be branded a troll too (now thats propaganda :p )!
Am not aware if arabic online community have yet an equivalent for trolls, but am sure there are languages which are heavily used on internet, have a localized equivalent
WIKI: Troll

Propaganda, was used against all the prophets, against our Prophet.... history is replete and history repeats... so lets too repeat what we were ordered to repeat...

The truth of reality can counter the lie of propaganda... Its in simplicity of living. Its in not shutting the door and window fearing your purity, nor in screaming back, nor in throwing filth. Its in embracing reason. Its in throwing away violence. Its in smiling at the face of human pranks and raising above ordinary human ranks.. now that's what Imaan does to a soul, so you know where it should begin, in each of us deep inside....

May we get the strength and depth, to march undisturbed.... Ameen