Strange question?

bilalswife1983

There is a movie called "The Kingdom." If you've never heard of it, it's basically about an attack on a western compound in Saudi Arabia by extremists. The F.B.I. sends agents over there and they team up with Saudi police to figure out who's responsible for the attacks. One of the rules given to the F.B.I. agents is that they cannot touch a dead Muslim. Does this apply to real life? If so, why? I've been wondering about this since I saw the movie back in September!

palestine

Servant of Allah
i have no idea! my guess would be that if it is actuallay true that it's because the disbeliever is impure. i don't know just a random guess. only those washing the body and family members should touch the body i guess. i await for the answer too from others on the forum. salam.

rony

There is a movie called "The Kingdom." If you've never heard of it, it's basically about an attack on a western compound in Saudi Arabia by extremists. The F.B.I. sends agents over there and they team up with Saudi police to figure out who's responsible for the attacks. One of the rules given to the F.B.I. agents is that they cannot touch a dead Muslim. Does this apply to real life? If so, why? I've been wondering about this since I saw the movie back in September!

As-salam sister, I saw this movie and they said it is haram when the lady F.B.I. agent was touching the male muslim deadbody. It does not matter the man is dead or not an outside woman is not allowed to touch a man and nonmuslim are not clean.Hope that answer your question.

Almeftah

strange women arent allowed to touch strange men in any condition (dead or alive),
but am guessing they didnt want the FBI to make an autopsy or something, for some of them have no respect for dead bodies. and allah knows best.