"Strangers" by Khalid Yasin

Musulmanin

This is the short clip from STRANGERS the production of 1ISLAM. Highly impressiive and spirit reviving specially for those who are facing the true value of being muslim...i.e. practicing muslims e.g. A bearded man in this society with a koofi on or any head covering would seem quite stranger. So despite the knowledge if he still goes by that to please Allah and follow prophet(S)' Sunnah, he is the one glad tidings have been reported about.

[yt]zvmTd6AWTaM&mode[/yt]

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i love the trailer to this lecture. actually, i love all of shaykh yasin's lectures. i have many lectures by many scholars and he is by far the best of them all.

:wasalam:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:ma: My kids and I were just watching this lecture last night, subhanallah!! Give glad tidings to the strangers!! He is a very good speaker, mashallah!!

NAVEED

Assalamoalikum, I love Sh Yasin, I pray to Allah SWT that make us and my children of the strangers, would any brother or sister would tell me where can I watch ful length lectures of sh Yasin, BarikAllah fe.
:ma: My kids and I were just watching this lecture last night, subhanallah!! Give glad tidings to the strangers!! He is a very good speaker, mashallah!!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Mashallah Sh. Yasin is a very impressive..knowledgeable..and motivating speaker..i have watched the lectures called *purpose of life*..and *Muhammad: The Man and his Message*..and i was extremely pleased
May Allah (swt) grant all of us such love and knowledge of Islam

:wasalam:

falomar

I saw this video before...and I have seen some shaykh yasin's lectures and he is a clever and intelligent man......believe it or not, when I saw this video, I felt more motivated to search more about Islam....

Very nice:SMILY149:

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK thankx Bro for posting it. Mashallah this sheikh Yasin is amazing. his lectures are highly motivating. May ALLAH SWT reward him for his efforts. Ameen.