Studying in Umm Al Qura University, Makkah

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Alejkum selam
Welcome brother ,it's honour to introduce
you,inshALL-LLAH you'll have a good time
here ,asking or responding about our deen.
May ALL-LLAH swt bless you
We selam alejkum

abu amaar 2009

umul qura university

Asalaamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Does anyone have any information for the list for 1430/2009 accepted students for Umm al Quraa University in Makkah al Mukkaramah?

I read from a brother here that a brother told him it would be released in second week of Ramadaan. barakAllahu feekum

cafu26

Sorry Brothers for a late reply...

I was away from this forum for quite a long time....

By the way, the best way to get ur questions answered regarding Umm Al Qura University is just to visit the University's official website... You can browse in Arabic and English too....

So, here's the web address www.uqu.edu.sa

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Assalaamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters....

Nice to meet you, all the brothers and sisters in this forum. and I am looking forward for a great brotherhood in this forum.

By the way, my name is Shafeeu Abdullah. From Maldives. Age 23 years. Currently studying in Umm Al Qura University in Makkah.

Jazaakallah Khairan...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:wasalam:
brother,

Alhamdulillah!
:tti_sister:~May Allah swt reward you success in your future of understanding~Amin!

Happy The Holy Month of Rajab.

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
dear brother assalamo alaikum and welcome.
as i am a professor at a university in pakistan so i know the importance of universities in the world. i will be interested to know more about ur university at holy place.
wasalam.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

keep the welcome aside, first tell me about Umm al-Qura.... want to join this University

joking, I hope that Allah has bestoyed you with blessings and mercy and you are at the best state of Eeman...and inshaa'Allah you'll have the brotherhood you're looking for...

I'll send you PM aboput some info iI need....I think you'll help me inshaa'Allah

Jazakum ALlahu Khair
wassalamu alaikum