SubhanAllah ! how short is this life

limitthesky

:salam2:

And we arrogantly think we can live however we want and be able to pronounce the Shahaadah at the time of our deaths? Astagfirullah. :jazaak: for sharing.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Allahu Akbar. We realy do not know when death can come to us. May Allah guide those who went astray before death come to them.

May Allah guide our hearts toward every good. Ameen summa ameen

Baarak Allah feekh dear brother Shaheer for sharing this usefull video with us.

May Allah bless you.

:wasalam:

islaminside17

love for ALLAH
ALLAH HU AKBAR assalam-o-alaikum nobody knows whats happen aftar death and when soul is taken from the body Ohh my LOARD swt plz forgive us and all muslims and show us right path and bestow UR mercy upon us ameen :tti_sister: waslam

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

some thing which every one should watch...

Jazakallahu Khair for providing us with spiritual refresher

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
jazakhallah kheir for sharing.

it made me cry. because this man choose his girlfriend over the words la illah illah allah or have i misunderstood.

subhan allah, this is a test for all of us, desires, we should sacrafice them for the sake of Allah.

oh this is a beautiful story regarding reminding us to sacrafice and its a sad story because this person died without being able to say la illah illah allah.

i always think, when i die what would be the best thing to make sure i leave behind me, that i always say 'i want everyone to love me and remember all the good i intended and did in this world for the sake of Allah and for everyone to be proud of me' and what my plans to present to Allah when i die 'i want to show Allah that my illness did not prevent me from studying, from raising my kids, from making dinner for my family and being a good wife to my husband and with the illness, it never stopped me from praying or seeking Allahs help' this is what gets me through my days.

may Allah cure me so i know what it feels like to have a normal physical healthy body.

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah

Subhanallah...

this was so touching...i have so many friends who say that they will make up & repent for their sins when they are much older...Allah guide them Ameen
Allah swt have mercy on our souls Ameen

Jazakallahu khairan wa kaseeran brother for a very very important reminder, i will urge my friends to see this inshaallah..

Baarakallahu feek