SUBHAN'ALLAH...THiS STORii iS CRAZi! A'CUTHUBiLLAHi]

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Extracted from a lecture by Muhammad AlShareef, obtained from Khutbah.com.

A police officer in a Muslim country wrote the following letter to a Shaykh describing the events that led to his return to Allah. He recalls:

Seeing accidents and crash victims was a normal part of my day, but one incident was different.

My partner and I had parked on the shoulder of the highway and began to chat. In a random second, the scene shattered to the hideous sound of metal bodies becoming one. We threw our heads back to see what had happened: a head-on collision, the result of a vehicle slipping into the lane of the oncoming traffic.

You couldn’t describe the carnage. Two young men sprawled in the first car, both in critical condition. We carried them gently away from the car and rested them on the ground.

Quickly we returned to assist the owner of the second car. He was dead. Back we went to the two young men lying side by side on the pavement.

My partner began dictating the Shahadah to them. “Say: La iIaha illAllah (there is no god but Allah), La iIaha illAllah…”

... their tongues wouldn’t acknowledge. They started humming the hypnotic lyrics of some song. I was terrified. My partner had experience however and he kept repeating his instruction.

I stood watching, no movement, eyes locked. Never in my life had I seen anything similar to what was going on before me. In fact, I’ve never actually seen someone die, and never in such a satanic way.

My partner continued to instruct them to say the Shahadah but there was no use. The hum of their song came to a slow silence, slowly. The first one stopped and then the other. Not a stir. Dead.

We carried them to our patrol car, my partner made no effort to speak. Not a whisper between us two as we carried the corpses to the nearest hospital.

"Has not the Time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed (to them), and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors." Al Quran 57:16

sky_012

:( May Allah enlightens our hearts with His Supreme Light sothat we'll live a momeen life and die in peace

Astagfirullah

thanks for reminding us to return as quickly as we possible to our Lord

talibulislam

what ever u practice,thats how u react

u play sports in your life,even though its very positive thing u gona talk about sports,u use drugs thats how u gona die lost,u love singing or listening music thats what u gona have in your memory when u b close to death,u practice your deen most likely with the mercey of allah swt u gona leave in the form of shahhada,one of my doctor friend in hospital told me in muslim countery out of hundred deaths he only saw 6 people saying laillahillallah at death beds,which was also become one of the reason for him to practice his deen an talk about allah cuz more u talk about him,thats waht u gona have on your toung at the end,one of my relative,very intelligent & healthy guy,at the death bed he remember every thing,even the tiny little thing about his property,he finish every type of paper work accept shahada at the end,why cuz he was very smart in the matter of duiya so he deal with it very professionaly even at the end but for akira he was nothing but ill litrate,may allah forgive his sins & have mercy on him ameen
may allah give us tofiq to practice & preach so we could leave this world while practicing or preaching our deen inshallah

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum,

...........u practice your deen most likely with the mercey of allah swt u gona leave in the form of shahhada..........

This is very true Masha'Allah.....if we live the Shahadah, Insha'Allah we will die upon it! It is very important for us to also renew or Shahadah, to remember Allah and to remember that inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oun....To Allah we belong, and to Him we shall return!

Subhan'Allah....

If we put ALLAH first in all our affairs, we shall succeed, Insha'Allah!

May Allah enable us to comprehend the wisdom of the Shahadah, and help us die in the state of full Submission to Him, Ameen ya Rabb'al Alamin.

Likewise:
may allah give us tofiq to practice & preach so we could leave this world while practicing or preaching our deen inshallah

Ameen to your humble du'a....

I leave you all in the View of Ar-Raheem,

Wasalam

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Jazakallahu khayran brothers, indeed the signs are all around us to reflect on in life.
May Allah (swt) show His Mercy and make it possible to live His Deen ending our Life with the Shahada, this word worthy and heavier than this world indeed. Ameen ya Rabb.
Barekallahu feekum.
wassalaam.

truefaith101

~*~I Love Islam~*~
Alsslamualykum,

Reading this gave me the chills, this gives us another reason not to listen to music and to read more Quran. The Quran mentions various different names for Allah swt, this way we will never forget his greatness espicially when we're taking our last breath. No one knows when they're going to die so you should as soon as possible return to Allah and ask for forgiveness from him. May Allah swt protect all of us and guide us all through this life. Ameen.

Jazalallahu keir for posting!

Wasslamualykum

maymun

:salam2:
subhaan laah three weeks ago I went to this lecture and the sheikh said we all have chance while we alive please teach u tongues to say shahaada, subhaana laah,walhamdu lilaah, walaa ilaaha ilallahu wallahu Akbar becouse if u get use to saying this allah will help u
<<Allah will estblish in strengh those who believe, with the word that stands firm...>> (ibrahim 14:27
Our Lord! cause not our hearts to stray after thou hast guided us, and bestow upon us mercy from thy Presence. lo! thou, only thou art bestower.
<3:8>:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
:wasalam:

Globalpeace

Banned
Surgeon & his 100 Patients!

Asslamo Allaikum,

If you ever get in an accident (may Allah (SWT) protect all of us: Ameen), you go into a shock & you can actually experience some of this!

A Pakistani surgeon has written a book in which he recalls the dying moment of 100 of his patients & only 3 (I think) said the Shahada.

This became his reason for starting to practise the Deen

yatie

MASHAALLAH

Its very touching to read the story. It gives us a good lesson n a very good reminder so that in every minute, every seconds and everything we do, we must remember ALLAH SWT.

We only live temporarily in this world and sooner we will be taken away, don't know when is our time, today, tomorrow etc. Its very sad to learn nowadays lots of Muslims all over the world forget all about PRAYING N esp. reciting the Quraan and we must make sure that in our daily life, we must always Zikirullah and our toungues are wettened with all this Zikirullah, like Lailahaillallah, SubahanaAlllah, Alhamdulillah, AllahuAkbar n much much more Zikir that we remember and learn. If we all follow GOD's obligations, InsyaAllah when we die, we can easily say the words 'Innalillahiwainnailahi Rajiun n can speak out Laillahiillah..

My sincere pray and wish may we all die one day in the good hands of ALLAH n we all get the Shafaat from our Prophet Muhammad SAW, Aminnn....

Yatie
Extracted from a lecture by Muhammad AlShareef, obtained from Khutbah.com.

A police officer in a Muslim country wrote the following letter to a Shaykh describing the events that led to his return to Allah. He recalls:

Seeing accidents and crash victims was a normal part of my day, but one incident was different.

My partner and I had parked on the shoulder of the highway and began to chat. In a random second, the scene shattered to the hideous sound of metal bodies becoming one. We threw our heads back to see what had happened: a head-on collision, the result of a vehicle slipping into the lane of the oncoming traffic.

You couldn’t describe the carnage. Two young men sprawled in the first car, both in critical condition. We carried them gently away from the car and rested them on the ground.

Quickly we returned to assist the owner of the second car. He was dead. Back we went to the two young men lying side by side on the pavement.

My partner began dictating the Shahadah to them. “Say: La iIaha illAllah (there is no god but Allah), La iIaha illAllah…”

... their tongues wouldn’t acknowledge. They started humming the hypnotic lyrics of some song. I was terrified. My partner had experience however and he kept repeating his instruction.

I stood watching, no movement, eyes locked. Never in my life had I seen anything similar to what was going on before me. In fact, I’ve never actually seen someone die, and never in such a satanic way.

My partner continued to instruct them to say the Shahadah but there was no use. The hum of their song came to a slow silence, slowly. The first one stopped and then the other. Not a stir. Dead.

We carried them to our patrol car, my partner made no effort to speak. Not a whisper between us two as we carried the corpses to the nearest hospital.

"Has not the Time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed (to them), and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors." Al Quran 57:16