Suffering from depression and lonliness

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
:salam2:

LaaIlaaha Ilaa-Allah. It is very sad to read sister post, but InshaAllah help comes only from Allah. May Allah help you through this hard times. I don't have much to add to the all advises, maybe InshaAllah. Read Surah Yusuf, and it's meaning. Untill you feel better keep reading well, all the time.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
SubhnAllah sister, your post actually made me cry :(

Sister I know exactly how it feels to leave your friends :( Not a good feeling at all. And making new friends is very hard, I know :( I wish I was there to comfort you :( I knnow my words will not heal your broken heart, Im very, very sorry. Please pray to Allah and ask Him to help you. He is always there for you, always! And He knows everything thats happening, and WHY its happening. My dear sister, there is a reason for everything, so there must be a reason for why your going through this.

Please forgive me, I know my words havent done any good :( Im sorryyyy!!

Sister, if you ever need anything, you can always send a pm ok ;) Im here for you and I care.

And pleaseeeee, pleaseeee, pleaseeeeeee smile okkk. SMILE now :D Like this >>> :D:D:D:D Go ahead, SMILE!!! :D:D:D:D Because Allah loves you ;) And sister, all this will be over veryyy veryyyyyy soon inshaAllah ;) Im telling you, it will okkk ;)

Take care of yourself :)
Wasalam

:hearts:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
ya ALLAH my sweet sister i feel so sad:(i was like that b4 joining TTI.i used to think everyone around me is my complete opposite.:(but everyone here help me to sort things out.my advice,stick around:)you'll find plenty of good,caring muslim friends inshallah.and from them you'll also learn to sort the lonliness around you.inshallah.:)

first thing is to keep faith:)to keep faith you need to be positive:),but to be postitive you need to SMILE at your life........................so how about a soweety smile:)come on your muscles still know how to do it.just pull them up alil>:tongue:heheheh.sister i dunno how to make a person smile but my silly way of making you smile made me laugh at meself:biggrin:

loving you.:hearts:

:wasalam:

Ayse-chan

LaaIlaaha Ilaa-Allah. It is very sad to read sister post, but InshaAllah help comes only from Allah. May Allah help you through this hard times. I don't have much to add to the all advises, maybe InshaAllah. Read Surah Yusuf, and it's meaning. Untill you feel better keep reading well, all the time.
Thank you :)
Your words help so much :)

Ayse-chan

SubhnAllah sister, your post actually made me cry :(

Sister I know exactly how it feels to leave your friends :( Not a good feeling at all. And making new friends is very hard, I know :( I wish I was there to comfort you :( I knnow my words will not heal your broken heart, Im very, very sorry. Please pray to Allah and ask Him to help you. He is always there for you, always! And He knows everything thats happening, and WHY its happening. My dear sister, there is a reason for everything, so there must be a reason for why your going through this.

Please forgive me, I know my words havent done any good :( Im sorryyyy!!

Sister, if you ever need anything, you can always send a pm ok ;) Im here for you and I care.

And pleaseeeee, pleaseeee, pleaseeeeeee smile okkk. SMILE now :D Like this >>> :D:D:D:D Go ahead, SMILE!!! :D:D:D:D Because Allah loves you ;) And sister, all this will be over veryyy veryyyyyy soon inshaAllah ;) Im telling you, it will okkk ;)

Take care of yourself :)
Wasalam

:hearts:
Oh thank you for your time
You're so kind and sweet
I will pm you anytime
Thank you so much for caring
This world needs more people like you and all the others who care :'(
Thank youuuu
Reading all these replies I cry because I thought noone would care but there are people with big sweet hearts :)

hana*

Oh sister, I feel just like you these days - completely among strangers, and no one to really talk to.

yeah me too, I feel the same although i have lived in the same place all my life... i guess this is the sad reality everywhere :(

yeah and im here for you too if you ever wanna talk via PM :)

Ayse-chan

ya ALLAH my sweet sister i feel so sad:(i was like that b4 joining TTI.i used to think everyone around me is my complete opposite.:(but everyone here help me to sort things out.my advice,stick around:)you'll find plenty of good,caring muslim friends inshallah.and from them you'll also learn to sort the lonliness around you.inshallah.:)

first thing is to keep faith:)to keep faith you need to be positive:),but to be postitive you need to SMILE at your life........................so how about a soweety smile:)come on your muscles still know how to do it.just pull them up alil>:tongue:heheheh.sister i dunno how to make a person smile but my silly way of making you smile made me laugh at meself:biggrin:

loving you.:hearts:

:wasalam:
Oh yes you're absolutely right :)
Hehe I'll try to smile , even though my life is just darkness and pain I will always remember allah
Your so funny haha :))))

Ayse-chan

Oh sister, I feel just like you these days - completely among strangers, and no one to really talk to.

yeah me too, I feel the same although i have lived in the same place all my life... i guess this is the sad reality everywhere :(

yeah and im here for you too if you ever wanna talk via PM :)
Thank you so much
I'd hug u so hard right now
I need a hug :(
Haha its been 4 months since I got a hug

sonofislam

Aslamu allykum sis,
i guess u maybe trying so hard to make new friends, as a personal experience traveling to 3 different countries where i lived a minimum of 11 months and a maximum of 7 years. i had no family no relatives in the 3 countries, i had my self only. but alhamdulilaah i created a solid friendship. the most important point is do not compare where you came from and where you live right now. secondly try to find a deal schedule for your self do what you like to do the most without having that thought to please everyone. just do things in your way and things will come step by step.