Suggested Islamic websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akilah

Can anyone suggest some good Islamic websites that have credible sources for information?

Also, if you do have the info, pls tell me beside the website what background the site is ie. is it a site about Islam, but made by Christians, or is it a shafee/hanafi site etc etc.

the more info i know about the background of the site, the more i will be able to learn properly because a lot of times, i go to sites and then later find out that the interpretation is not even correct or is from non-muslims and it annoys me:(

also anyone know a good q and a site? again, if so do you know the background of the writers?

sincerely sincerely jazakallah khair

sky_012

Assalam u Aleykum my dear sister,
in fact i faced and am still facing that problem many many times and it's disturbing because you think you are reading proper info while it is not,

the sites that have really helped me are islaam.com especially tazkyiah section it's full of soooooooooo much interesting articles i only know it's a sunni website

also islamonline.com i think some articles posted here are taken from there as well so it means it's a reliable good website and well organised

islamworld.net is also a great great great site

you know i'm facing the same problem as you but i learnt that when you want to reseach and learn about something and here about islam it needs organisation, like before it's like i was making a diary , a list about all islamic sites and didn't even take the time to check them

the articles in this forum and the way they are organzed is great so perhaps you can find good info here for starting and then visit other sites if you want
it's better to visit one or two sites but read ans study and then apply all the articles , i'm so confused myself , i've made an agenda about what 'ill learn and in which order sothat i could take the best benefit from the info

hope i helped you with my modest knowledge and list :(

:wassalam: sister

Status
Not open for further replies.