Suggestion for moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Can you please ban that user's IP, so he can be gone from here once and for all? I'm getting irriated of him sending me PM's calling me a kaffir, and continuly trying to say Jews are bad people.

muharram23

Staff member
Can you please ban that user's IP, so he can be gone from here once and for all? I'm getting irriated of him sending me PM's calling me a kaffir, and continuly trying to say Jews are bad people.

salamu alaykum

we are waiting for the admin as he is only able to do that. But it's in the process of being done. Patience!!

wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

And for others information in future: please send us a personal Private Message informing of the user name and reason. If it confirms to what we see, and they have been warned, then appropriate action will be taken insha'Allah.

Moderator List here

wasalam

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Did you miss his previous post where he tried to bombard ShyHijabi's heritiage, and the Jewish religion for that matter? He just keeps returning under a new screename causeing the same problems for no good reason. The post had just been deleted. I'm not sure what is name was, I forgot.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

Rest assured his posts have been noticed, and we moderators are trying our best. Sabr Insha'Allah. The banning system currently has a few flaws, and so we may revert to our old method; and secondly as mentioned before only Admin can ban IP address.

We are not supporting his actions, nor does it mean we arent taking action. However, we hope everyone bears with us during this period.

When you see a post you dont like, you can also report it and it will come to the Moderators.

wasalam

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

My thanks to the mod team for all their hard work. Brothers and sisters do not feed this person's need for attention and strife. Either ignore his posts or only answer with the best adaab you can muster. Remember that you have the Haq of Islam on your side so there is no reason to have anything but pity for ignorant people.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

sunnahwarrior

Jews

Assalaamu'alaykum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatooh

Akhee waseem, I undertands that we should not regard every people is a bad one.

But akhee, we can't make current Jews people who still in Judaism as well as other kafeer and musyreek people as good friend or sahabah.

This means that we can't pray good for them ( except for praying so that they will be guided to Islam ) and other practices that we are told by our religion to do to our fellow brothers and sisters in Islam.

But we also dont let our duty to be kind to all men and women regardless his/her religion.

So , my suggestion is be kind to in terms of dunya matters to every people but do not take them as close friends that we usually do to our brothers and sisters in Islam.

Allah knows best

Assalaamu'alaykum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatooh

Status
Not open for further replies.