SUICIDE

muslimah2010

I WAS WONDERING IF PEOPLE WHO COMMIT SUICIDE SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE OR ARE THEY TAKEN OUT EVENTUALLY TO HEAVEN BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED IN ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER. I KNOW THEY DO SOME TIME IN HELL BUT THIS QUESTION HAS JUST BEEN ITCHING AT ME. IT YOU GUYS COULD HELP ME ANSWER IT THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

SALAAMA ALEIYKUM

bobkidi

Waalaikum salam ... if they believe in Allah, they wouldn't do suicide, because whatever condition we are in life, is just a test from Allah, to evaluate our sincerity of being god servant. Whoever does it, they lost it faith to Allah qada' and qadar, its one of ISLAM BELEIVE pillar. But I dont know about their fate, but I know it wrong to do suicide...
Asalamualaikum

nori suja'i

Assalamualaikum,
Na'udzubillah, suicide is indeed forbidden in Islam. Why must we shortern our lives when Allah gives us longer? Normally eveyone have their own problems but the one who success are the one who really patience. The one who are patience normally end up better lives compared to their previous failure insyaAllah.
In Suratul Fatehah the last 2 verses says that "ghairil margdhu bi alaihim waloddhaoollin". Ameen, means we begging Allah "not to show us the path that taken by the people whose Allah wrath nor the path of people who are lost. Each of us have missions to this world thats why Allah send us here. If someones committed suicide in my opinion, his or her live is lost. Their souls didnt reach bharzah (place of the dead souls whether jannah or hell) because the earth rejected but their souls still alive like other human being accept their body already rotten weather been cremated or buried. If they do wanted to use their body its surely smells evil (by requesting help from shaytaan as Allah already angry with them). That means they regreted for taking their own lives. They regreted because they have to kept repeating their action the way they died till kiamat. Of cause Allah the Knower I believe give them some break time .Actually Allah said in AlQur'an "If My slave asking Me about soul, its all My Business". So with brain given by Allah we can only think.
I believe we're not only leave in this world with jinns & sheytaan but also with the lost souls of the ones that used to commit suicide since their time have not yet been called up.
Sorry for my poor english. Wassalaam.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

The punishment to SUICIDE IS ETERNITY IN HELL... No paradise for those who commit suicide.

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) also assigns suicide to the lower levels of Hell.
Allah says explicitly in the Quraan,
"And do not kill yourselves. Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you". (Surah An-Nisa Verse 29)
In another verse of the Quraan, Allah says:
"And do not throw yourselves in destruction". (Surah Al-Baqarah Verse 195)
Narrated by Jundub: The Prophet (SAW) said, "A man was inflicted with wounds and he commited suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him."
Narrated by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Prophet (SAW) said, "He who commits suicide by throttling shall keep on throttling himself in the Hell-fire (forever), and he who commits suicide by stabbing himself, he shall keep stabbing himself in the Hell-fire (forever)."
From the sayings of Allah and his Prophet (SAW), we can see suicide is not accepted in Islam

For more: http://www.inter-islam.org/Prohibitions/suicide.html