SUPPLICATIONS RECITED IN SALAH

Aziboy

Banned
SUPPLICATIONS RECITED IN SALAH

SUPPLICATION OF SUBHANAKAH

TRANSLITERATION:
“Subhanaka-Allahumma-wa-bi-hamdik. Wa tabaraq’as-muk. Wa Ta’ala-jadduk. (Wa jalla thana’uk)1Wa la ilaha ghay’ruk”

TRANSLATION: “O my Allah! You are exempt from imperfect attributes. I always bless and praise You. Blessed is Your name. Most High is Your Grandeur and Glory. (Most Exalted is the praising of You). And there is no god but You”

SUPPLICATION OF AT-TAHIYYATU

TRANSLITERATION:“At-Tahiy’yatu lil’lahi wa’s-Salawatu wa’t-Tayyibat. As-Salamu alayka ayyuha’n-Nabiyyu wa Rahmatul’lahi wa barakatuh. As-Salamu alaina wa ala ibadi’l-lahi’s-Salihin. Ash-hadu a(n)l-la ilaha ill’Allah wa ash’hadu anna Muhammad’an abduhu wa Rasuluh”

TRANSLATION:
“All kinds of verbal, bodily and financial devotions belong only to Allah. Greetings to you, O Prophet (pbuh), and the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah. Peace be upon us and on the righteous servants of Allah. I bear witness that there is no god but Allah. And again I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is His Servant and Messenger”

SUPPLICATION OF ALLAHUMMA SALLI

TRANSLITERATION:
“Allahumma salli ala Muhammad-in wa ala al-i Muhammad. Kama sallayta ala Ibrahima wa al-i Ibrahim. Innaka hamid-u(n)m-Majid.”

TRANSLATION: “O my Allah! Send mercy to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and to the members of the family of Muhammad (pbuh), as You have granted mercy to the Prophet Abraham (Ibrahim, pbuh) and to the members of the family of Ibrahim (pbuh).
Verily Praiseworthy, All-Glorified are You!”

SUPPLICATION OF ALLAHUMMA BARİK

TRANSLITERATION:
“Allahumma barik ala Muhammad-in wa ala al-i Muhammad. Kama barakta ala Ibrahima wa ala ali-Ibrahim. Innaka hamid-u(n)m-Majid.”

TRANSLATION: “O my Allah! Send blessings upon Muhammad (pbuh) and the members of the family of Muhammad (pbuh.) as You have blessed Abraham (Ibrahim, pbuh) and the members of the family of Abraham (Ibrahim, pbuh). Surely All-Praiseworthy, All-Glorious are You.”

SUPPLICATION OF RABB’ANA

TRANSLITERATION:
“Rabb’ana atina fi’d -dunya hasanatan wa fi’l-akhirati hasanatan wa kina adhaban-nar. Bi-Rahmatika ya Arham-ar-Rahimin”. “Rabb’anagh-firli wa li walidayya wa lil mu’minina yawma yakumul hisab.”

TRANSLATION: "O our Lord! Grant us prosperity and goodness in this world and grant us prosperity and goodness in the Hereafter. O my Allah Who is the most Merciful One of the Merciful! Protect us from the chastisement of the Fire with Your Mercy…”. Merciful! Protect us from the chastisement of the Fire with Your Mercy…”. “O our Lord! Forgive me, my parents and all believers on the Day of Judgement”

SUPPLICATIONS OF QUNUT

FIRST SUPPLICATION OF QUNUT

TRANSLITERATION:
“Allahumma inna nasta’inuka wa nastagh-firuka, wa nastahdika, Wa nu’minu-bika, wa natubu ilayka, wa natawakkalu alayka, Wa nuthni alayka’l khayra kullahu nashkuruka, wa la nakfuruk, Wa nakhla’u, wa natruku man yafjuruk.”
TRANSLATION:
“O my Allah! We pray to You for assistance, for guidance and for forgiveness. O my Allah! We believe in You and we turn to You in repentance and we rely on You in all our deeds and we trust in You. We praise You and say that all kinds of goodness have been bestowed upon us by You. We thank You for the abundant bounties You have granted us and we are not ungrateful to You. We turn away from and leave such people that are ungrateful to You.”

SECOND SUPPLICATION OF QUNUT

TRANSLITERATION:
“Allahumma iyyaka na’budu, wa laka nusalli, wa nasjudu, Wa ilayka nas’a, wa nahfidu narju rahmataka, Wa nakhsha adhabaka inna adhabaka bil’l-kuffari mulhiq.”

TRANSLATION: “O my Allah! To You alone we pray and to You alone we worship. For You alone we perform ritual prayers and for You alone we make prostrations. To You alone we run. We worship You with love and we hope for Your mercy and we fear Your chastisement, for Your chastisement catches the unbelievers.”

FUNERAL PRAYER SUPPLICATION

http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/janazahstepbystep.htm

TRANSLITERATION:
“Allahummaghfir li-hayyina wa mayyitina wa shahidina, Wa gha’ibina wa kabirina wa saghirina wa dhakarina wa unthana Allahumma man ahyaythu minna fa-ahyihi ala’l Islami, Wa man tawaffaytahu minna fa-tawaffahu ala’l-imani, Wa khussa hadhal-mayyita2 bir-rawhi wa’r-rahati wa’r-rahmati, Wa’l-maghfirati wa’r-ridhwan.”

TRANSLATION: “O my Allah! Grant Your forgiveness and mercy upon our living ones, our dead ones, those of us that are present and those of us that are absent, our elders and our minors, and the male ones and the female ones of us…O my Allah! Make the ones from among us whom You keep alive, live in accordance with Islam. And let those ones whom You suffer to die from among us, die in belief. Make this deceased one attain the fragrance and comfort of the Paradise, mercy, forgiveness and Your divine pleasure.”

This phrase is added only in the Funeral Prayer (Salat al-Janazah).
If the deceased is a female, this is recited as "hadhi-hil-mayyitata"