Allah hu samad,
Lam yalid WA lam youlad,
Wa lam yakoun lahu koufwan ahad'

So he sat and read it, while he was reading it a man was watching him and
Came to him and said 'Do you know that you have got at least 470 hasana's
(Blessings) just for reading this!
The person who wrote this on the wall also got 470 hasana's;
Even I got 470 hasana's just for writing this mail;
Even you got (who is reading this mail) 470 hasana's.

Don't forget, each time someone reads this mail and gets hasanat so do you.
:tti_sister:

4mMadara2Amina

:)))

Once a man was walking and he read this written on a wall:

'Qull huwa Allah hu ahad,
Allah hu samad,
Lam yalid WA lam youlad,

So he sat and read it, while he was reading it a man was watching him and
Came to him and said 'Do you know that you have got at least 470 hasana's
(Blessings) just for reading this!
The person who wrote this on the wall also got 470 hasana's;
Even I got 470 hasana's just for writing this mail;
Even you got (who is reading this mail) 470 hasana's.

Don't forget, each time someone reads this mail and gets hasanat so do you.
:tti_sister:

Just to make this tread up and make someone read it again :hearts:
May ALLAH Ta'ala bless you. Ameen.:tti_sister:

adanshai

Very informative , but can you please give the source of your finding it would be very helpful , or does anyone know the source of this , I know that in the Sahih Hadith it is stated that Surah Ikhlas is one third of the Quran

Some other virtures of Surah Ikhas

Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 61 :: Hadith 533
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

A man heard another man reciting (Surat-Al-Ikhlas) 'Say He is Allah, (the) One.' (112. 1) repeatedly. The next morning he came to Allah's Apostle and informed him about it as if he thought that it was not enough to recite. On that Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hand my life is, this Surah is equal to one-third of the Qur'an!"

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: My brother, Qatada bin An-Nau'man said, "A man performed the night prayer late at night in the lifetime of the Prophet and he read: 'Say: He is Allah, (the) One,' (112.1) and read nothing besides that. The next morning a man went to the Prophet ,~ and told him about that . (The Prophet replied the same as (in Hadith 532) above.)

Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 61 :: Hadith 534

The Prophet said to his companions, "Is it difficult for any of you to recite one third of the Qur'an in one night?" This suggestion was difficult for them so they said, "Who among us has the power to do so, O Allah's Apostle?" Allah Apostle replied: " Allah (the) One, the Self-Sufficient Master Whom all creatures need.' (Surat Al-Ikhlas 112.1--to the End) is equal to one third of the Qur'an."

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 71 :: Hadith 644
Narrated 'Aisha:

Whenever Allah's Apostle went to bed, he used to recite Surat-al-Ikhlas, Surat-al-Falaq and Surat-an-Nas and then blow on his palms and pass them over his face and those parts of his body that his hands could reach. And when he fell ill, he used to order me to do like that for him.

Malik :: Book 15 : Hadith 15.6.19
Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab that Humayd ibn Abd ar-Rahman ibn Awf had told him that Surat al-Ikhlas (Sura 112) was equal to a third of the Qur'an, and that Surat al-Mulk (Sura 67) pleaded for its owner.

4mMadara2Amina

Very informative , but can you please give the source of your finding it would be very helpful , or does anyone know the source of this , I know that in the Sahih Hadith it is stated that Surah Ikhlas is one third of the Quran

Some other virtures of Surah Ikhas

Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 61 :: Hadith 533

A man heard another man reciting (Surat-Al-Ikhlas) 'Say He is Allah, (the) One.' (112. 1) repeatedly. The next morning he came to Allah's Apostle and informed him about it as if he thought that it was not enough to recite. On that Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hand my life is, this Surah is equal to one-third of the Qur'an!"

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: My brother, Qatada bin An-Nau'man said, "A man performed the night prayer late at night in the lifetime of the Prophet and he read: 'Say: He is Allah, (the) One,' (112.1) and read nothing besides that. The next morning a man went to the Prophet ,~ and told him about that . (The Prophet replied the same as (in Hadith 532) above.)

Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 61 :: Hadith 534

The Prophet said to his companions, "Is it difficult for any of you to recite one third of the Qur'an in one night?" This suggestion was difficult for them so they said, "Who among us has the power to do so, O Allah's Apostle?" Allah Apostle replied: " Allah (the) One, the Self-Sufficient Master Whom all creatures need.' (Surat Al-Ikhlas 112.1--to the End) is equal to one third of the Qur'an."

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 71 :: Hadith 644
Narrated 'Aisha:

Whenever Allah's Apostle went to bed, he used to recite Surat-al-Ikhlas, Surat-al-Falaq and Surat-an-Nas and then blow on his palms and pass them over his face and those parts of his body that his hands could reach. And when he fell ill, he used to order me to do like that for him.

Malik :: Book 15 : Hadith 15.6.19
Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab that Humayd ibn Abd ar-Rahman ibn Awf had told him that Surat al-Ikhlas (Sura 112) was equal to a third of the Qur'an, and that Surat al-Mulk (Sura 67) pleaded for its owner.

I can't answer on this, because one of my muslim sisters send this to me :hearts: But I will try to ask her where have she found it :hearts:

alomarma

Just Correction

Jazak Allah khair for emailing this great sourah.

However, I just would like to highlight correction
Allah hu Assamad,
Lam yalid WA lam youlad,

It is originally supposed to be written as AlSamad which is one of Allah "All Mighty" perfect names. But since “Al” and “Samad” were joining (Arabic Language Roles) they became as "Assamad".
“Al” by the way is the determiners in Arabic language, like “the” in English. The determiners have to be added to Allah’s perfect names.
Assamad has been translated in English as “The Eternal” or “The Absolute”
Assamad by the way is different than Samad in Arabic language, the word Samad may be used or given in a description for literature. However, when it is said Assamad, It means him All Mighty.
Likewise, "Raheem" anyone can be named or described as Raheem (very merciful) but when it is said "Arraheem" then it means him all mighty "Allah" and then it carry the extreme adjective meaning which turn to be: “The Most Merciful Among All Creatures”

4mMadara2Amina

As Salam Alykom :)

Jazak Allah khair for emailing this great sourah.

However, I just would like to highlight correction
Allah hu Assamad,
Lam yalid WA lam youlad,

It is originally supposed to be written as AlSamad which is one of Allah "All Mighty" perfect names. But since “Al” and “Samad” were joining (Arabic Language Roles) they became as "Assamad".
“Al” by the way is the determiners in Arabic language, like “the” in English. The determiners have to be added to Allah’s perfect names.
Assamad has been translated in English as “The Eternal” or “The Absolute”
Assamad by the way is different than Samad in Arabic language, the word Samad may be used or given in a description for literature. However, when it is said Assamad, It means him All Mighty.
Likewise, "Raheem" anyone can be named or described as Raheem (very merciful) but when it is said "Arraheem" then it means him all mighty "Allah" and then it carry the extreme adjective meaning which turn to be: “The Most Merciful Among All Creatures”

I apreciate your corections. May ALLAH bless you. :tti_sister: Thank you so much :hearts: