AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_1e83dff1.jpg

index_html_23b3163.jpg

index_html_m1aff1922.jpg

index_html_m44430c3d.jpg

index_html_m65ad0783.jpg

index_html_m58b730cf.jpg

index_html_m182c8aba.jpg

[35-41] Recall the time, when Abraham prayed,46 saying, "Lord! make this city47 a city of peace, and protect me and my descendants from the worship of idols. Lord! these have turned away48 many people from the Right Way (and they might turn away my descendants as well. Therefore, only those of them) who follow my way, belong to me, but (I leave to Thee) those who follow a different way from mine, for Thou art very Forgiving and Merciful.49 Lord! I have settled some of my descendants in a barren valley near Thy Sacred House. Lord! I have done this in the hope that they would establish Salat there. So turn the hearts of the people towards them, and provide fruits for their food.50 It is expected that they will become grateful. Lord! Thou hast full knowledge of all that we hide and disclose."51 And52 the fact is that nothing in the earth and heavens is hidden from Allah. "All praise be to Allah Who has given me sons like Ismail and Isaac in my old age. Indeed, my Lord hears all prayers. Lord! help make me establish Salat and from among my descendants (raise those who should do this work). Lord! grant my prayer. Lord! forgive me and my parents and the believers on the Day when reckoning will take place."53

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_61885717.jpg

index_html_m700bc6f1.jpg

index_html_20a2443b.jpg

index_html_342a26b9.jpg

index_html_m7c9d4efe.jpg

[42-46] Do not think that Allah is unaware of what these unjust people are doing; He is only deferring their case to the Day when all eyes shall stare with consternation. They shall be running in terror with heads uplifted and eyes fixed upwards54 and hearts becoming void. O Muhammad, fore-warn them of the Day when Our scourge will overtake them: then these wrong-doers will say, "Our Lord! give us a little more respite: we will respond to Thy Message and follow the Messengers." (But it will be said to them decisively,) "Are you not the same people who swore before this that you will never meet with a decline, whereas you had lived in the habitations of those who had wronged their souls and seen how We had dealt with them; and We held them up to you as examples? They had tried all their cunning devices to outwit Us but Allah had the remedy to counteract their devices, even though these were so powerful as to move mountains."55

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
index_html_m50c7e0fc.jpg

index_html_m377fb4bd.jpg

index_html_m6097c58a.jpg

index_html_7a24d395.jpg

index_html_m694ceede.jpg

[47-51] So, O Prophet. Never imagine that Allah will ever go against the promises made to His Messengers.56 Allah is All Powerful and capable of revenge. Warn them of the Day when the Earth and the Heavens shall be totally transformed,57 and all of them shall stand exposed before Allah, the One, the Almighty. On that Day you will see the criminals with their hands and feet in fetters. They shall be in garments of tar58 and the flames of fire shall be covering their faces. This will happen so that Allah may recompense everyone for what one earned: Allah is prompt at reckoning.

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
last verse of the Surah Ibrahiym :::VERSE 52

index_html_maa17e7b.jpg

[52] This is a Message for mankind so that they may be warned by it and realize that in fact there is but One God, and that men of understanding may learn a lesson from it.

::Sadaqa Llah::