Surah Ta-Ha (20) Verse-124

three17ent

:salam2:

Bismillahir Rahman nir Raheem

Taken from Qur'an Surah Ta-Ha 20:124

وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَن ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَهُ مَعِيشَةً ضَنكًا وَنَحْشُرُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَعْمَى

"But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Qur'ân nor acts on its orders, etc.) verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection."

The Arabic word "Dhanka" is translated as 'hardship', but as I remember an explanation from someone, it means more than that... it is like living a life of uncertainty, you never know what is waiting around the corner, you are always anxious... the point is Allah (swt) is describing that this is how we will live our lives without Islam and without remembrance of Allah (swt). So, now you know why the whole world is the way it is now... we can change it by living and abiding by Islam.

P.S. it is imperative for us to learn the language of the Qur'an, so we don't have to rely on translation of someone else... allowing us to capture the full impact of the Qur'an.
May Allah (swt) give us the proper understanding of our Deen and guide us to follow it. Ameen.

Site of the Day: http://www.quraaniclessons.com/