surat Al-kahef

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

I have two of my own who are my companions and protectors. I've always been around dogs and have always loved them, and I always will. I know that dogs often get a bad reputation in Islam, and I look to change that whenever I can.
I do a paper round, and let me tell you that my hate towards dogs is quite a big deal and has nothing to do with Islam! All they do is bark which gets very annoying. Maybe I'll grow out of it, but I don't think I've ever liked dogs, I'm a cat person.

wa salam alikom

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
I do a paper round, and let me tell you that my hate towards dogs is quite a big deal and has nothing to do with Islam! All they do is bark which gets very annoying. Maybe I'll grow out of it, but I don't think I've ever liked dogs, I'm a cat person.

wa salam alikom

See, dogs don't really bark at me. It's all about projection. If you project fear, they pick up on it and it makes them uneasy as well. I've been around dogs my whole life, so I am not afraid of dogs. I've walked up to a snarling Doberman and had it licking my hand in a few minutes.

OsMaN_93

Here to help

See, dogs don't really bark at me. It's all about projection. If you project fear, they pick up on it and it makes them uneasy as well. I've been around dogs my whole life, so I am not afraid of dogs. I've walked up to a snarling Doberman and had it licking my hand in a few minutes.
haha that's mental bro, lucky you! I'll hopefully look up how to deal with these annoying creatures when I have time!
wa salam alikom

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
haha that's mental bro, lucky you! I'll hopefully look up how to deal with these annoying creatures when I have time!
wa salam alikom

Yeah, I was much younger back then and didn't really know a lot that I know now. I'm not sure I would be as bold (or stupid?) now.

But a lot of dealing with dogs is mental. You have to show them who is the pack leader.

Good luck, brother.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
asalam alikom wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh,

*bump*

Lesson of the week: Muslims should avoid wasting their time debating people online, and should try to engage in more beneficial tasks; like reading surah al-kahf on friday.

wasalam alikom wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh