surat Al-kahef

revert2007

Love Fishing
i had this thread in april..the begining of me in tti lol
here is the video by Amr Khalid about Al-khaf.

AL-KHAF
PLZ MAKE DUA FOR ME..I JUST BEGINE TO LEARN AL-KHAF :)

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah,

Well its Thursday here which means its Friday's night. MashaAllaah.

Dont forget to recite the beautiful surah Al-Kahfi. May we all perform our i'badah with Ikhlas lillahi taa'la (sincere for the sake of Allaah subhanahu wa taa'la).

Wassalam.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
"And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers." Adh-Dhariyat,51:55

Its Thursday (Friday night) here. Alhamdulillah. Don't forget to recite suraah Al-Kahfi :)

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
I like this surah. One of my favorites in the Qu'ran. Why? Because it talks about the dog with love and respect. The numbers of the followers change, but the dog is always included among them. Being a dog lover, I like that little touch.

Muslimah4truth

Completely agree! I'm a big dog lover too, own two that protect out livestock on the farm and guard to house, they're very intelligent and loyal creatures.

I like this surah. One of my favorites in the Qu'ran. Why? Because it talks about the dog with love and respect. The numbers of the followers change, but the dog is always included among them. Being a dog lover, I like that little touch.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Completely agree! I'm a big dog lover too, own two that protect out livestock on the farm and guard to house, they're very intelligent and loyal creatures.

:salam2:

I have two of my own who are my companions and protectors. I've always been around dogs and have always loved them, and I always will. I know that dogs often get a bad reputation in Islam, and I look to change that whenever I can.