Sweet Adieu Brother Ayman

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyHijabi

:salam2:

I am deeply concerned about this. Brother Ayman was very knowledgeable on fiqh as well as Arabic. His posts were one of the few that I enjoyed reading because he always used his knowledge as opposed to his opinion on matters.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Your words are right.

No, the forum is not going through the worst. It is simply going through a change. And sometimes the best is thrown out for the sake of change.

I am saddened, greatly.

If anyone is interested in his blog please PM me.

Maha*

lol seriously?

I've bookmarked a bunch of threads here specifically because of his wonderfully eloquent answers to tough questions as well as all the links that he's posted with his responses. Is everything of his before 2010 really gone? What a terrible waste. I would have saved his posts on my computer if I could have even guessed that someone with such a vendetta would do something like that on this site. . .

I really regret never getting a chance to ask him where/how he learned all the stuff that he has =(

Sorry I meant to say all the later ones are deleted. If you search for his posts, the results will start with 2010.

Watch this thread get deleted and everyone who posts in here banned =D
LOL thought the same thing.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
It brings me sadness he was banned. He was truly a beneficial member of TTI!
I actually didnt think One could GET banned from TTI unless they were like..creating huge fitnah amongst the community.

Well if he WAS indeed banned, I have to be honest, I think Its only a matter of time until I am also banned. Incase that does happen - I hold you all close to my heart because when I joined this site I was a totally confused convert. I would NOT be where I am in my deen without you all!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
how sad.....lets not speculate on anything yet. Maybe the mods can explain themselves.
I loved his comments as well! only Allaah knows the truth behind whatever is going on, we are just members who notice things and have no idea what is behind the scene.So lets leave it to them and maybe they can tell us what really happened......maybe!

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

I wonder why none of the moderators have come forward with any type of explanation - are we not worthy of even a tiny explanation? I mean, most forums if they ban members, do so for a time frame as a warning - probably for a couple weeks or so. But is a TTI ban permanent? Have we ever had any brothers/sisters banned? Can't brother Ayman be unbanned? What an insult to him.

Why is TTI becomming like this? I mean, after all these years, why now?

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Everything happens by the decree of Allah. Brother Ayman is a well-respected brother and his posts are brilliant. This is a site of various ethnic backgrounds and everyone is an individual with their OWN opinions. This is a forum, so therefore we discuss and no one will always be right, but have their voice heard.

Whatever he did, I dont think it was worth banning him, if that is the case than ban everyone. He has been on this forum a long time and in my opinion, I dont think its fair. I have seen posts on this forum that needed to be deleted ASAP and was not, but the people who wrote those posts banned? NO!

I pray that Allah blesses dear Brother Ayman and grant him all good, ameen. He will be missed dearly.:girl3:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

If I may say... I can not believe that he is at all upset. He is a Muslim man. We know he is a man of impeccable faith. We know that Allah has blessed him with extraordinary intelligence and wisdom. And, a little bit of wit. This may be a good thing for him. Why not put all those thoughts, that reach a wide variety of Muslims in a multicultural world, and give us a book. I would read it and comment on it.

And on that note..I bid TTI a sweet adieu,

May Allah subhana talla bless each and everyone of you,

my love,
aapa

helpinghumanity

Assalaam walaikum,

my love,
aapa

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah,

aapa, please don't say that you are leaving us now. I remember there was a time when i was greatly upset with tti, but then you and other members stepped forward, consoled me and then compelled me to reverse my decision. Now the scenario has changed, roles have been reversed. You are upset and now its my duty to console you with my words. Please stay here and enlighten us with you wisdom words.

Alhamdolillah brother Ayman is a very nice and intelligent brother. I have been away from tti due to heavy schedule therefore i don't know what the reason for his ban?

With that said, please lets wait for the response of a moderator and read what they have to say. If the fault lies within the TTI moderation, then lets help them by reversing it. Lets help them by calling brother Ayman back.

Wassalam

Valerie

my love,
aapa

I hope you aren't leaving. Although I respect everyone here, a the reasonable voice of an elder is always important in any community. I hope you consider staying. I'll probably get this wrong, but jazakallah khair for the advice you've given me. Even though I haven't been the easiest to deal with (<3), you've had a tremendous impact on my life. Take care.

:wasalam:
Valerie

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Assalaam walaikum,

No Aapa, please no no no no no. Please stay - don't leave. I can't imagine TTI without you. You know how I feel that I can always PM you about anything, even though it might get banned from the rest of the site. Don't leave. You are a great strength to so many members here, myself included. We need you. What will we do without your great wisdom?

Sister Harb - where are you? Stop Aapa from leaving. I can't take these things anymore.

tariq353

Wn i contacted with brother Ayman..he told me that he wasnt given any reason for banning..

wa salam

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
salaam

whats happening here?! may Allah save us all.
kindly wait till mods come up with a response. Please be patient my bros and sisters.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum Dear All..

1st of All this decision was taken after agree most of mods in TTI and many Mods warned him before many time and he didn't response..Because of his Personal opinions in Islamic Sharia, and that is not acceptable here and we must follow the Qur'aan and Sunnah,

pls refer to : the madhhab followed when answering questions submitted to the site ..

also we need our members learning islam form pure sources..

<wasalam>

Status
Not open for further replies.