Vanilla Biscuits

1 1/2 cup wheat flour
1/2 cup cornstarch
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup butter, melted
1 tsp. vanilla
sugar powder for dusting

Combine all ingredients expect sugar powder, knead by hand until smooth and homogeneous dough, refrigerate for 1 hour.
Fill biscuit dispenser and shape as preferred into ungreased tray oven.
Bake bisuit into hot oven at 170c for 20 minutes, cool.
Dust biscuit with sugar powder, serve with tea.

vanilla%20biscuit.jpg

----------------
Toffee Cupcakes

8 pcs. vanilla cupcakes

Toffee sauce:
3/4 cup sugar
2 tbs. butter
1 cup cream

Prepare toffee sauce by melting sugar over heat without mixing, add butter and cream, stir over heat until it becomes golden color.
Pour 1 tbs. toffee sauce over each cupcakes, garnish with nut/almond crumbs, serve with tea or coffee.

rahash%20cupcake.jpg

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu dear sister

Ramadhan Mubarak to you and your beloved family.

I planned to make one easy but very delicious sweets for iftar tonight Inshallah, so after I red your thread dear sister, I thought to share my recepie with you.

This is the recepie for dates in chocolate. May you enjoy in your iftar dear sister. :hijabi:

image_preview

Ingredients

1/4 cup (2 ounces) heavy whipping cream
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
48 (2 ounces) whole blanched almonds

Cut one side of the dates from top to bottom to expose the space that housed the pit.

Bring the whipping cream to a boil in a small pan. Remove it from the heat.

Add the chopped chocolate, and let it sit for 5 minutes. Whish the chocolate into the cream until it is smooth. Let it sit at room temperature until it thickens slightly, about 10 minutes.

If you are adept at piping with a paper cone, use one to fill the pit spaces in the dates with chocolate cream, or fill them with a teaspoon. Nestle and almond, flat side down, on top of the chocolate.

Refrigerate the dates, but bring them to room temperature before serving.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Thanks about this delicious recipe. I don´t like dates very much but using them to some sweets or desserts is ok.

Date cake

250 g dried, pitted dates
200 ml water
100 ml sugar
200 g butter
2 eggs
100 ml sour cream, light sour cream or natural yogurt
1 tsp vanilla sugar
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp baking soda
400 ml flour

Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and vanilla sugar. Place the water and dates in a small saucepan and slowly simmer on medium heat until the dates are softened. Add the sugar and mix until dissolved.

Let the mixture cool down a bit, then mix in the butter, the lightly whisked eggs, sour cream and the dry ingredients. Pour the batter in a buttered and floured cake pan, about 2½ litres in capacity.

Bake at 175 °C for about 1 hour.

datecake.jpg

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
datecake.jpg

:salam2:

You are most welcome my dear sister for the recepie I have shared.

Alhamdulilah dates are very delicious and they are to be find in every Muslim home, especialy now during Ramadhan, because our Prophet sallahu aleyhi wa saalam though us that there is baraaqah in them (dates) and we should also break our fast with dates.

Mashallah this date cake it looks very delicious. :hijabi:. May Allah reward you dear sister for sharing always your recepies with us. They are very usefull Alhadmulilah.

:wasalam:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
This is easy too:

Mixed Fruit Soup

200 gr dried mix fruits
(raisins, prunes, apricots, figs)
1 liter water
3 tbs sugar
1 cinnamon stick
2 tbs potato starch

Rinse the mixed fruit in cold water. Allow the fruit to soak for a few hours in water containing some sugar. Boil the fruit in the sugar-water liquid until tender.

Dissolve the potato starch in a drop of cold water and pour into the soup in a thin stream, whilst continuously stirring. Bring to boil and pour into a serving bowl and allow the soup to cool. Sprinkle with sugar.

Serve together with whipped cream if you wish.

large.jpg

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum wah rahmahtullah wah bahrakatu

wow mashAllah very easy recipes , inshAllah i will try Vanilla Biscuits. It sounds very Delicious :)

JazakAllah khair my sisters for sharing these wonderful recipes

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu dear sister

Ramadhan Mubarak to you and your beloved family.

I planned to make one easy but very delicious sweets for iftar tonight Inshallah, so after I red your thread dear sister, I thought to share my recepie with you.

This is the recepie for dates in chocolate. May you enjoy in your iftar dear sister. :hijabi:

image_preview

Ingredients

1/4 cup (2 ounces) heavy whipping cream
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
48 (2 ounces) whole blanched almonds

Cut one side of the dates from top to bottom to expose the space that housed the pit.

Bring the whipping cream to a boil in a small pan. Remove it from the heat.

Add the chopped chocolate, and let it sit for 5 minutes. Whish the chocolate into the cream until it is smooth. Let it sit at room temperature until it thickens slightly, about 10 minutes.

If you are adept at piping with a paper cone, use one to fill the pit spaces in the dates with chocolate cream, or fill them with a teaspoon. Nestle and almond, flat side down, on top of the chocolate.

Refrigerate the dates, but bring them to room temperature before serving.

thank you for your kindenss
may the blessings of ramadan be upon you and your family

xAllahKnowsBestx

I want to make Dates in Chocolate but I don't have whipped cream right now. I'll have to wait until I go to the store for more shopping. D:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu `alaikum warahmatullaah!

Oh goodness ! Dates in chocolate/cake?! That's double sweet. I can't eat a date without chugging down some water afterwards so I won't even try.. But the pic makes it look very inviting sister, Asja!=)

Hmm. There's a handful of days left till Ramdhaan ends so I suppose more suggestions won't hurt ?=)
How about Custard ? That thing's really good and I could eat it all day long..=)

The ingredients and steps you can find on the back(or sides if its in a box-ish thing) of the container...
You'll just need to have water, milk and sugar ready beforehand. And/or fruits(strawberries only will do for me) if you want it to look fancy-ish!:)

PS. Sister harb, thanks for the 'Vanilla biscuits' recipe! My favorite part is dusting it with sugar powder..=) And for non-tea drinkers such as myself, I think milk will do.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I want to make Dates in Chocolate but I don't have whipped cream right now. I'll have to wait until I go to the store for more shopping. D:

As-salaamu `alaikum warahmatullaah!

Oh goodness ! Dates in chocolate/cake?! That's double sweet. I can't eat a date without chugging down some water afterwards so I won't even try.. But the pic makes it look very inviting sister, Asja!=)

Hmm. There's a handful of days left till Ramdhaan ends so I suppose more suggestions won't hurt ?=)
How about Custard ? That thing's really good and I could eat it all day long..=)

The ingredients and steps you can find on the back(or sides if its in a box-ish thing) of the container...
You'll just need to have water, milk and sugar ready beforehand. And/or fruits(strawberries only will do for me) if you want it to look fancy-ish!:)

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khairen my dear sisters,and Alhamdulillah that you have liked my recepie for " dates in chocolate".I agree with you dear sisters, this sweet is very delicious MashAllah. :hijabi:

Dear sister Suhanah, may Allah aslo bless you for sharing this recepie with us. MashAllah, it looks very simple and easy for making, but I am sure that on the end it be very delicious. :). I will Inshallah add more diffrent fruits.

Inshallah you can try for some change this recepie as well dear sisters.May Allah give you baraqaah. Ameen ya Rabby

2zee7iu.jpg

Kisses, caramel cheesecake

Ingredients
COOKIE CRUMB CRUST (recipe follows)
72 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates filled with Caramel, divided
2-1/2 teaspoons milk
3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 eggs
1 teaspoon water
Whipped topping
Directions
1 Prepare COOKIE CRUMB CRUST. Heat oven to 350°F.

2 Remove wrappers from caramel filled chocolates. Place 56 chocolates and milk in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolates are melted and smooth when stirred. Gently pour and spread on bottom of prepared crust.

3 Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gently spoon over caramel mixture.

4 Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely, remove side of pan.

5 Place 4 caramel filled chocolates and water in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM 30 seconds or until chocolates are melted and smooth when stirred. Drizzle over surface of cheesecake. Cover; refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with whipped topping and remaining chocolates. Cover; refrigerate leftovers. 10 to 12 servings.

COOKIE CRUMB CRUST: Heat oven to 350°F. Stir together 1-1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookie crumbs (about 45 cookies, crushed) and 1 tablespoon sugar in medium bowl; blend in 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool.