Syrian President Bashar Assad Demands George W. Bush Pull Out of Iraq.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Syrian President Bashar Assad Demands George W. Bush Pull Out of Iraq.

by Kamal El-Din

Syrian President, Bashar Assad on Friday flatly rejected any partial withdrawal of American troops from Iraq, saying he will not accept the kind of "half-measures" Washington is expected to propose as a compromise.

"There are no half-measures at all," Syrian President, Bashar Assad said during an event yesterday. "When Syria and France say withdraw, we mean complete withdrawal, no halfhearted measures."

During a speech Saturday to Congress, George W. Bush was expected to announce a troop pullback to southern Iraq near the Kuwait border -- but not a full withdrawal.

Saudi Arabia, has also called on Bush to pull out. On Thursday, Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah told Bush their relations will suffer if The United States doesn't start soon on a complete withdrawal, a Saudi official said.
Syrian President, Bashar Assad welcomed that new pressure, saying he was pleased to hear the same message from Saudi Arabia that has been pressed by a growing list of nations.

"Americans, American troops, and American's intelligence services, must get out of Iraq now," said Bashar Assad . "For two years, the Iraqi people have suffered from the aftermath of a horrific war and occupation by America. The world is beginning to speak with one voice. We want that democracy in Iraq to succeed, and we know it cannot succeed so long as she is occupied by a foreign power and that power is America."

Assad told the New York Post in an interview published Friday that he wants America's longtime presence in Iraq and influence on its political affairs ended by May and finished by saying that "Bush is an obstacle in securing peace in Middle East"

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
DSalaam alikom

Sister dont take me wrong for my next action, it has nothing to do with you

But its so funny Arab leaders Demanding Bush :SMILY335: :lol:

All I can say Allah Guide the leader of this Ummah ... but its still funny Demanding Bush, like he cares about thier Demand

But the most funny part of the article is that Assad Demanding that the American Force to be out by May ... he even have a month for them .... like if they didnt what he will do ?

Subhan Allah all this are show off nothing more..:) first they need to be good to thier people.

Wa salaam

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
DSalaam alikom

All I can say Allah Guide the leader of this Ummah ... but its still funny Demanding Bush, like he cares about thier Demand

Salamu alaikum brother Mrmuslim. Your criticism of the leaders of muslim countries is correct, but what is wrong in demanding Bush to pull out?

Wether Bush cares or not, at least it shows that now certain leaders in the world have got the courage to speak out.

It shows that the fear of Bush and his military is getting out of people's hearts after watching them being defeated by a handfull of fighters in Iraq.

Inorder to save themselves further humiliation, US leaders should not allow Bush and his crazy comrades to continue with their lunacy.

Its time to getting out, completely!

dianek

I am concerned about what a full withdrawal would mean to the people. I mean if we just walk out without providing $$$$ for rebuild and security, what will happen between the civil fights there? I agree military interference should end but how will this effect the violence there?

shmed

:salam2:

bismillah

i beleive this 2 b 1 of the aurguements they r taking advantage of so as never to withdraw completely, afterall whose gonna look out for their interst if they do?
now that they r there what good are they doing? the killings go on and God knows what else they r doing there...

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
nice to hear from islamic nation trying to com on common ground now..may ALLAH give them unity..amin

dianek

bismillah

i beleive this 2 b 1 of the aurguements they r taking advantage of so as never to withdraw completely, afterall whose gonna look out for their interst if they do?
now that they r there what good are they doing? the killings go on and God knows what else they r doing there...

So, does this mean that Arab/islamic countries would be okay with us just walking out and leaving whatever mess we make uncleaned? I want an end to the Iraq war, no doubt. But how would the arab world look at us if we just walked out and left all that mess and disaster and said "Okay, were done, have fun digging yourselves out!" I don't know how this should be done myself. Except to maybe have the US Government give money to a coalition of united islamic/arabs under trust that they will work and employee Iraqi's with pay to rebuild their country....does that make sense?

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalam,

I agree with brother MrMuslim on this. What is he going to do and where was he at the begin of the war? I believe he is just wasting his breath as well as energy. If you real cares about by muslims brothers and sisters in Iraq he would have spoke long time ago. Brother Bawar, i will answer your question if you don't mind. Demanding Bush or president like him is like demanding a child not to touch a candy especially when the child knows the sweet tast of the candy which like Bush knows the good things this war is/has going bringing him.

:tti_sister:-May Allah bringing peace to our sisters and brothrs in Islam. Ameen!!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

As for Syrian President Bashar Assad. Do people here know that his Uncle was responsible for killing almost 40,000 Sunni in Syria. To this day, the good Muslims who follow Quran and Sunnah are spied upon, arrested and tortured. - However, they give free reign to the Sufi and Shia. Bashar Assad and Syrian regime is mostly Alawi Shia. They are not considered Muslims because Alawism is a pre-Islamic belief. They just added some Islamic ideas to it. They are like the Shia. They call themselves Muslims, but they say Ali is God. Infact, they have similar belief to the Christian Trinity! - Also, they say that Ali was meant to be the Prophet and not Muhammad :saw: !!! So, they are quite messed up and not Muslim. They are the enemies of Islam just as Iran and its non-Muslim leaders (Ahmedinejad, Khomeini etc) are.

If Muslims know their Tawheed and Aqeedah, then they will never accept those who call for SHIRK, Bidah and who revil and say evil things about our beautiful Prophet :saw:, his Sunnah, his family and his Companions. - This comes first for me.

For both these country's governments and systems are against the true call of Islam (i.e Tawheed) and they make much propoganda and lies that fools Muslims into siding with them.

Just because they may be against America or say they are good Muslims, does not make them good. Even if they say they support Palestine etc, these people are no good for Muslims and our future. Allah help us.

Well, a lot of people are sitting on their comfortable chairs talking about Iraq etc but, they dont realise actually a lot of the Iraqi people would rather that the American soldiers stay until they had proper Iraqi police and army there.

Before anybody gets all huppity, this doesnt mean that anyone likes the American soldiers or that they do not do crimes against civillians, they have killed 100,000's, but they do somewhat control the situation now. - On the other side there are people, like AlQaeda, who want power at whatever cost, and who kidnap and kill many innocent people through car bombing etc. - The Alqaeda murderers are causing much more of a problem right now for normal Iraqi Muslims than the Americans are. They are very ignorant people who have even killed many of our Sunni Imams, scholars and leaders due to their extremist beliefs.

Alhamdulillah, vast majority of the Iraqis are against these people because of the abhorrant things that they have done. Certainly, nobody would want to live in a country ruled by such ignorant people.. This is certainly not Islam nor are these people capable of implementing Islam properly.

I dont really believe Iraq will be calm for another 10 to 15 years. I do not see how it will work. Saddam Hussein kept everyone in line. Now, without him you have very ruthless people , you have the Kurds PKK, PUK, Turkomen, Raafidah shia - various groups including very evil followers of Moqtada Sadr, Sunni Arabs, Marsh Arabs... so many competing.. and with external pressure with Syria and Iran, Turkey, USA/UK, Saudi Arabia all wanting different things from it.

The biggest mistake was the Iraqi invasion in first place. It is not as easy as just withdraw all troops, they have to leave it but not without having some sort of Law and Order there.

shmed

br Mabsoot, its quite true that u have more knowledge in these things than i do , quite frankly i dont hav much kowledge to go with..... but i believe that they went in knowing full well the kind of chaos that this will cause, indeed their mission has been very successfull b coz this is the very thing they aimed for...how else would they ensure that they get to stay indefinately?

or it might turn out to be a conspiracy theory. only Allah know abt these things....
:blackhijab:

Bashar Assad and Syrian regime is mostly Alawi Shia. They are not considered Muslims because Alawism is a pre-Islamic belief.

Salaam,

Do you know what holy book they use, if any?

They just added some Islamic ideas to it. They are like the Shia. They call themselves Muslims, but they say Ali is God. Infact, they have similar belief to the Christian Trinity! - Also, they say that Ali was meant to be the Prophet and not Muhammad :saw: !!! So, they are quite messed up and not Muslim. They are the enemies of Islam just as Iran and its non-Muslim leaders (Ahmedinejad, Khomeini etc) are.

I disagree with you here. That is YOUR opinion. Define enemy? I'm all for peace and justice. From the sound of your post, I get the feeling that you actually reside with what the US is doing to the Muslim countries.

AlQaeda, who want power at whatever cost, and who kidnap and kill many innocent people through car bombing etc. - The Alqaeda murderers are causing much more of a problem right now for normal Iraqi Muslims than the Americans are.

Again that is your opinion, I think it's vice-versa. Personally, I don't know who was behind the planes of 9-11 that has caused all this mess in the first place. I need hard/physical/tangible evidence and proof. With all due respect, to my belief Western media provides too much propaganda for you to make a big conclusion like that.

The biggest mistake was the Iraqi invasion in first place.

I agree 110%. What was America's motive to going there? Nuclear weapons?? How quickly some of us have forgotten that.

It is not as easy as just withdraw all troops, they have to leave it but not without having some sort of Law and Order there.

I don't trust the kuffar for establishing "Law & Order." I have seen enough of that to the contrary. Killing innocent people, blowing up infrastructures, masjids, homes - no way...no how. I don't want their little puppet governments and embassies built in my country.

In my humble opinion, the only way to rebuild countries like Iraq & Afghanistan is to 1) get the US out 2) UNITE all Muslim countries, just like during the time of the Ottoman Empire 3) Implement Islamic law

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best

As for Syrian President Bashar Assad. Do people here know that his Uncle was responsible for killing almost 40,000 Sunni in Syria. To this day, the good Muslims who follow Quran and Sunnah are spied upon, arrested and tortured. - However, they give free reign to the Sufi and Shia. Bashar Assad and Syrian regime is mostly Alawi Shia. They are not considered Muslims because Alawism is a pre-Islamic belief. They just added some Islamic ideas to it. They are like the Shia. They call themselves Muslims, but they say Ali is God. Infact, they have similar belief to the Christian Trinity! - Also, they say that Ali was meant to be the Prophet and not Muhammad :saw: !!! So, they are quite messed up and not Muslim. They are the enemies of Islam just as Iran and its non-Muslim leaders (Ahmedinejad, Khomeini etc) are.

If Muslims know their Tawheed and Aqeedah, then they will never accept those who call for SHIRK, Bidah and who revil and say evil things about our beautiful Prophet :saw:, his Sunnah, his family and his Companions. - This comes first for me.

For both these country's governments and systems are against the true call of Islam (i.e Tawheed) and they make much propoganda and lies that fools Muslims into siding with them.

Just because they may be against America or say they are good Muslims, does not make them good. Even if they say they support Palestine etc, these people are no good for Muslims and our future. Allah help us.

Well, a lot of people are sitting on their comfortable chairs talking about Iraq etc but, they dont realise actually a lot of the Iraqi people would rather that the American soldiers stay until they had proper Iraqi police and army there.

Before anybody gets all huppity, this doesnt mean that anyone likes the American soldiers or that they do not do crimes against civillians, they have killed 100,000's, but they do somewhat control the situation now. - On the other side there are people, like AlQaeda, who want power at whatever cost, and who kidnap and kill many innocent people through car bombing etc. - The Alqaeda murderers are causing much more of a problem right now for normal Iraqi Muslims than the Americans are. They are very ignorant people who have even killed many of our Sunni Imams, scholars and leaders due to their extremist beliefs.

Alhamdulillah, vast majority of the Iraqis are against these people because of the abhorrant things that they have done. Certainly, nobody would want to live in a country ruled by such ignorant people.. This is certainly not Islam nor are these people capable of implementing Islam properly.

I dont really believe Iraq will be calm for another 10 to 15 years. I do not see how it will work. Saddam Hussein kept everyone in line. Now, without him you have very ruthless people , you have the Kurds PKK, PUK, Turkomen, Raafidah shia - various groups including very evil followers of Moqtada Sadr, Sunni Arabs, Marsh Arabs... so many competing.. and with external pressure with Syria and Iran, Turkey, USA/UK, Saudi Arabia all wanting different things from it.

The biggest mistake was the Iraqi invasion in first place. It is not as easy as just withdraw all troops, they have to leave it but not without having some sort of Law and Order there.

1) so his uncle, brother and father were all horrible men, doesn't mean he is. I'm english does that make me responisible for colonization??

2) who cares what assad believes, you have freedom of religion here, FYI it's not just Sunni's who are being spied on, don't know why you assume that....

3) Why do you show such hate towards people who don't believe the same thing as you, if you were born into a Shia ect family, would we see a different attitude???

4) There is no such thing as a Islamic country anymore, if you think Saudi is Islamic do your research, and you will be surely disapointed.

salek

brother, you hit the nail on the head. nobody in unknown that what syria and iran is going to do there. they are going to just destroy and demolish all sunni belivers there. and make it another shia country. May Allah save us from them.

salek

brother, you hit the nail on the head. nobody is unknown that what syria and iran is going to do there. they are going to just destroy and demolish all sunni belivers there. and make it another shia country. May Allah save us from them.The funny thing is, now they know that Bush has no power, he is a dead horse now, leaving in weeks. so they dare say that. But they were silent when the war took place, It seems the president election is around the corner.They just wanna get some vote from people.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Salamu alaikum brother Mrmuslim. Your criticism of the leaders of muslim countries is correct, but what is wrong in demanding Bush to pull out?

Wether Bush cares or not, at least it shows that now certain leaders in the world have got the courage to speak out.

It shows that the fear of Bush and his military is getting out of people's hearts after watching them being defeated by a handfull of fighters in Iraq.

Inorder to save themselves further humiliation, US leaders should not allow Bush and his crazy comrades to continue with their lunacy.

Its time to getting out, completely!

I'm having a laugh from the OP

Not surprisingly, some of these leaders had no courage prior to the invasion and after the invasion. (with the exception of Syrian President from amongst the Arabs),
They also lacked the courage to 'refuse' United States from using their countrie's Air Space for Kuffars military
. And No I'm not talking about the tiny countries of Gulf States.
Courage came out of the blue today!
Come on now, There has been talk of pull out in USA for a year now, President elect Obama had already promised during the campaign he will withdraw so even a coward can have courage under these circumstances.

I wonder what they will tell Allah on the day of resurrection when they will be asked for their actions as leaders of the Muslims. Their billions of dollars will be of no help. Their actions are example of Cowards not courageous beings.

The only person that can be applauded for his actions and position before the invasion, during, and after is Prime Minister Recep Eerdogan of Turkey.
He refused to allow U.S. military to launch attack from Turkey or use Turkey's Airspace even though in the process Turkey lost $$billions of dollars in Aids and weapons. Now, that can be considered courage!

Leader of Iran and Syria also, but then again they don't' count. lol
One is an Alwali the other is a Shia, but at least they responded better than the ones who are supposed to be of 'ahlus sunnah'

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

I do agree with you on the highlighted statement :D, however I would never able to trust an imperial nation to establish 'law on order'. Even if they do implement something akin to that, it will only be for their purpose not for the well being of Iraqis.
You're forgetting that Shia/Sunni violence did not start, at least did not escalate right after the invasion, in fact one can argue both were fighting the Americans during 2004-2005 period, more or less.
Also, Al Qaeda in Iraq was not hated by Sunni's in the beginning it wasn't until they become too violent in their ways.
You're also forgetting that most Sunnis sympathized with them in the beginning and some even supported them since 'insurgency' was driven by Sunnis mostly.

But then again, I don't know what to believe since some interviews of American intelligence officers, leaked reports, and military leaders hint and often times boost about 'creating diversion and division amongst the enemy in Iraq". So I wouldn't be surprised if they had a hand in escalating tensions between Sunni/Shia and also breaking off Islamic State of Iraq from the masses of the Sunnis.

Is it a huge coincidence that the Awakening Council whose members were fighting the Americans (who should be credited with reduction of violence, not the American troops), began to get $$$ from American military and prior to that they just conveniently withdrew from their relationship from Islamic State of Iraq/Al Qaeda, and the misc groups(however strong/weak the relationship was)?

Some reports say each member of Awakening Council receives $300 a month from U.S. military, basically U.S. military bought them out so they don't have to fight them.

In both outcome the only big winner is United States. My gut tells me that is what happened.

Like brother Bawar said, that is only your opinion. I don't think Islamic State of Iraq was incompetent. What do they need? Scholars? Professionals? All that can be established once a country is established. With their limited manpower and resources they did what they could.

Allah knows best who is on truth.

BTW, brother Mabsoot, I have a question for you. Since the insurgency was driven for the most part by Ahlush Sunnah, and Majority of the Iraqi Ahluh Sunnah supported the insurgency and sympathized with them, can the period of insurgency be considered JIHAD?? The community was united against one common enemy. Keep in mind the nature of warfare since the Muslims are weak.

The reason I'm asking you, it seems though any time a question arises relating to Jihad, many of the MODS at TTI have Fatwa at hand stating otherwise. Since you're familiar with their views and are much more knowledgeable than I'm :).

It also seem like no matter what the circumstance is, the 'criteria' for 'Jihad' is never met, whether it is mandatory or recommended, according to the scholars the MODS refer to.

If the answer is NO: Please post the reasons for why it is NO. You can post the opinion of the scholars whom you respect if the opinion is the same, or you can post both if you differ with the scholar.

:wasalam:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i really don't know much about the president of syria. what i do know is that he hasn't done much for the people in his region.

what many people don't understand is that this whole IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN thing is really about divide and conquer. think about it, not only people of the kuffar are killing muslims in these lands, but muslims are now killing each other. and we all know that a muslim killing another muslim is kufr. the US and the west are hoping that the people in the middle east adopt democracy and abandon any idea of establishing a shari'ah based government, hoping that this democracy spreads and cause us muslims to see islam as something unjust, barbaric, and outdated. they know that islam is the biggest obstacle to their agenda. not because islam is bad, but because islam would begin to call people to account for their actions. most of what the US enjoys are things that are haram. sadly, the brothers and sisters in Iraq that are fighting each other are fighting over the things of this dunya viz. oil and money. these are the things that should be loved by the kuffar, not us. this is a war against islam from the very beginning.
:wasalam:

I'm glad that Mabsoot is the Muslim who could give us the FACTS. The Jihad will not be established if your talking about Jihad Fi Sabilillah, if you talking about freeing yourselves from bondage, that will also include in it from Kafir ruler, how could you not know about Alawism brothers?

Muslim like these that will do Jihad, or actually that you're going to be too scared to these "Thorns in the the flesh of Muslimin like Muqtada Shadr, Alawism, Syi'ah?." If you're all good Muslim you will done as Mu'minun has done that is "choosing someone like the Shahaba," instead of choosing someone like Khameini or Bashar Assad?

Have you forgotten Al Qur'an text, are you saying that the Bathiniyyah like Alawism are Muslim and so hard for you to accept it? When you accept it, then please do not do the same mistake as people who chosen that kind of Kafir as their leader, have you forgotten the Qur'an?

Al An'aam (6)137. Even so, in the eyes of most of the pagans, their "PARTNERS" made alluring the SLAUGHTER of their children, in order to lead them to their own destruction, and cause confusion in their religion. If Allah had willed, they would not have done so: But leave alone them and their inventions.

AL A'raf (7)003. Follow (O men!) the revelation given unto you from your Lord, and follow not, as friends or PROTECTORS, OTHER than Him. Little it is ye remember of admonition.

Al Hud (11)029. "And O my people! I ask you for no wealth in return: my reward is from none but Allah: But I will not drive away (in contempt) those who believe: for verily they are to meet their Lord, and ye I see are the ignorant ones!

Al Qashshash (28)041. And we made them (but) leaders inviting to the Fire; and on the Day of Judgment no help shall they find.

Shad(38)006. And the leader among them go away (impatiently), (saying), "Walk ye away, and remain constant to your gods! For this is truly a thing designed (against you)!

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Allahu Akbar! finally a stand! never expected that they would speak out...but ALHAMDULILLAH and May Allah make them among the guided. MashaAllah! asalamu alaykum and jazakaAllahu khayran.