Syrian protesters turn on Iran and Hezbollah

Salem9022

Syrian protesters turn on Iran and Hezbollah

Nasrallah%20Teaser.jpg

Syrian opposition protesters are not just calling for the fall of President Bashar al-Assad: they have recently begun directing their anger against his regional allies, Iran and Hezbollah. Our Observer says this is a new and unexpected turn of events.

Videos of recent protests in Syria show demonstrators chanting slogans against Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the leader of Iran’s Islamic revolution, as well as the Hezbollah, a Shia political party from Lebanon with a powerful armed wing. Even more surprising has been footage of protesters burning posters of Hassan Nasrallah, Hezbollah’s secretary-general and a widely respected figure throughout the Middle East.

Their anger is a result of Tehran's and Hezbollah’s unwavering support for the Syrian government, even as it ruthlessly crushes its own people’s calls for more democracy. The last straw for Syrian protesters was a speech pronounced by Hassan Nasrallah on May 25, in which he assured Assad of his “everlasting friendship and support”.

The recent anti-Hezbollah protests have mainly taken place in the town of Douma, not far from the Syrian capital Damascus, and in Homs, Syria’s culture capital and third-largest city.

[yt]X90KWdSquW0&feature=player_embedded[/yt]

"Up until now, Nasrallah was worshipped in the Arab world"

Nobody in Syria was actually surprised that Iran and Hezbollah would support the Syrian regime: we all know that those three power circles have traditionally been close. But Hassan Nasrallah’s public statement of support got protesters really angry, and new anti-Hezbollah slogans began making their way into demonstrations.

This is a new and striking phenomenon: up until now, Nasrallah was worshipped in the Arab world. He was seen as a hero of anti-Israeli resistance, especially after he freed South Lebanon from Israeli occupation in 2000.

Today, Nasrallah has chosen the Syrian regime over the Syrian people. His main argument is the Assad family’s firm anti-Israeli stance and support of Hezbollah as it was branded a terrorist organization by the West. What’s more, the regime accuses protesters of being traitors manipulated by Israel and foreign powers as a way of discrediting the protest movement. By pitching Bashar al-Assad as the defender of the Arab cause, Damascus ensured itself of Nasrallah’s support.

These renewed tensions risk turning into religious divergences between Shiites and Sunnis. Just because Hezbollah is a mainly Shiite movement doesn’t mean that these news slogans are directed against Syria’s Shiite minority (about 10% of the population). The government plays on Sunni-Shiite / Arab-Kurd difference to divide the population, but we have to remain united. I think protesters understand this: one of their main slogans is ‘all together, hand in hand!”

Syrian Protestors Burning Iranian Flag
[yt]TuF3_hQgQJg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/yt]

"Neither Iran nor Hizbullah"
[yt]aoY6RqeFJyQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/yt]

http://observers.france24.com/content/20110603-angry-syrian-protesters-turn-iran-hezbollah

Zaigham

Do not trust the Raafidah .They are the descendants of Majoosi(zoroastrian) Aryan Persian deviants ideologically inspired by Abdullah bin saba the yemeni jew.

Throughout History they have been weaking the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah from within just as the Christians have been fighting from outside .

Dont be surpised that Iran and Hezbollah are actually friendly with America and Israel .

Do not trust the Raafidah .They are the descendants of Majoosi(zoroastrian) Aryan Persian deviants ideologically inspired by Abdullah bin saba the yemeni jew.

Throughout History they have been weaking the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah from within just as the Christians have been fighting from outside .

Dont be surpised that Iran and Hezbollah are actually friendly with America and Israel .

:lol:

Oh I will really surprise if Iran and Hezbollah could be friendly to America and Israel.

thats impossible for Iran and Hezbollah to become America allie, what is your reasons or sources with the result for this opinion?

Hezbollah had a war against the Israeli at 2006 during 34 days and they winned the war. Hezbollah got their supported all are from Iran.

find for me ONE of the saying of abdullah bin saba from the shiite sources!!

Salem9022

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp?artid=189&letter=A&search=abdallah ibn saba

ABDALLAH IBN SABA: (print this article)

By : Hartwig Hirschfeld

A Jew of Yemen, Arabia, of the seventh century, who settled in Medina and embraced Islam. Having adversely criticized Calif Othman's administration, he was banished from the town. Thence he went to Egypt, where he founded an antiothmanian sect, to promote the interests of Ali. On account of his learning he obtained great influence there, and formulated the doctrine that, just as every prophet had an assistant who afterward succeeded him, Mohammed's vizier was Ali, who had therefore been kept out of the califate by deceit. Othman had no legal claim whatever to the califate; and the general dissatisfaction with his government greatly contributed to the spread of Abdallah's teachings. Tradition relates that when Ali had assumed power, Abdallah ascribed divine honors to him by addressing him with the words, "Thou art Thou!" Thereupon Ali banished him to Madain. After Ali's assassination Abdallah is said to have taught that Ali was not dead but alive, and had never been killed; that a part of the Deity was hidden in him; and that after a certain time he would return to fill the earth with justice. Till then the divine character of Ali was to remain hidden in the imams, who temporarily filled his place. It is easy to see that the whole idea rests on that of the Messiah in combination with the legend of Elijah the prophet. The attribution of divine honors to Ali was probably but a later development, and was fostered by the circumstance that in the Koran Allah is often styled "Al-Ali" (The Most High).

Bibliography: Shatrastani al-Milal, pp. 132 et seq. (in Haarbrücken's translation, i. 200-201);
Weil, Gesch. der Chalifen, i. 173-174, 209, 259.H. Hir.

From Shia Scholars and Early Books:

Anwar al-N'umaniyyah Published in Iran:

"'Abdullah Ibn-i-Saba was the first who declared the faith in Imamat and that Sayyiduna 'Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) is the true God"

070.jpg

This is from the earliest Muslim Historian Imam Al-Tabari

""'Abdullah bin Saba was a Jew and lived in Sana. His mother was called Sauda. He embraced Islam during the period of Sayyiduna Uthman. he roamed through the Muslim cities and tried to seduce the Muslims from the straight path. He launched his diabolical campaign from Hijaz and then visited Basra, Kufa and Syria. None of the Syrians cooperated with him. On the contrary, they drove him out of Syria. Thus he moved over to Egypt and settled down there permanently. He started drumming into the minds of the Egyptians that it was strange they believed in the return of Christ and denied the return of Sayyiduna Muhammad [peace be upon him]. God himself had declared. Therefore he has a better claim to return to the world in comparison with Christ. He fabricated the concept of the 'return' or resurrection and the Egyptians turned in into a hot debating issue.""

There are many more. But I don't want to waste my time. We have a special section talking about the difference between Islam and Shiaism. WaSalaam

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp?artid=189&letter=A&search=abdallah ibn saba

Bibliography: Shatrastani al-Milal, pp. 132 et seq. (in Haarbrücken's translation, i. 200-201);
Weil, Gesch. der Chalifen, i. 173-174, 209, 259.H. Hir.

From Shia Scholars and Early Books:

Anwar al-N'umaniyyah Published in Iran:

"'Abdullah Ibn-i-Saba was the first who declared the faith in Imamat and that Sayyiduna 'Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) is the true God"

This is from the earliest Muslim Historian Imam Al-Tabari

There are many more. But I don't want to waste my time. We have a special section talking about the difference between Islam and Shiaism. WaSalaam

these are the shiite sources

Nahj al-Balagha the sayings of Imam Ali
al-Kafi of Kulayni
Man la Yahdhuruhu'l Faqih of Shaikh Saduq
Tahdhib al-Ahkam by Abu Ja'far al-Tusi
Al-Istibsar by Abu Ja'far al-Tusi
Sulaym Books by Sulaym
Bihar al-Anwar by Allama Majlesi.
Mir'at-ul-Uqool (Shahr Usul al-Kafi) by Allama Majlesi
Alal-Alshraiy Shaikh Saduq
Hulyatul Mutaqeen Allama Majlesi
Maeny Alakhbar by Shaikh Saduq
Aamali by Shaikh Saduq
Aamali by Sheikh al-Mufid
Sharhul Akhbar by Syedna Qadi al Nu’man
Uyun al Akhbar by syedna Idris Imad al din
Daym Al Islam by syedna Qadi al Nu'man

Salem9022

these are the shiite sources

Nahj al-Balagha the sayings of Imam Ali
al-Kafi of Kulayni
Man la Yahdhuruhu'l Faqih of Shaikh Saduq
Tahdhib al-Ahkam by Abu Ja'far al-Tusi
Al-Istibsar by Abu Ja'far al-Tusi
Sulaym Books by Sulaym
Bihar al-Anwar by Allama Majlesi.

Mir'at-ul-Uqool (Shahr Usul al-Kafi) by Allama Majlesi
Alal-Alshraiy Shaikh Saduq
Hulyatul Mutaqeen Allama Majlesi
Maeny Alakhbar by Shaikh Saduq
Aamali by Shaikh Saduq
Aamali by Sheikh al-Mufid
Sharhul Akhbar by Syedna Qadi al Nu’man
Uyun al Akhbar by syedna Idris Imad al din
Daym Al Islam by syedna Qadi al Nu'man

Allamah Majlisi said: "Some scholars have asserted that ibn Saba was a Jew who accepted Islam and started voicing his opinion of the `wilayat' (divine appointment) of `Ali. While a Jew, he propounded the exaggerative notion that Yusha ibn Nun was divinely appointed to succeed Prophet Musa, he thus adopted a similar stance with regard to `Ali in relation to the Holy Prophet. He was the first to subscribe to the belief of Imamate, and he openly vitriolated his enemies (i.e. the first three Caliphs) and branded them as infidels. The origin of Shi'ism is thus based on Judaism." (Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 25, p. 287)

Allamah Majlisi said: "Some scholars have asserted that ibn Saba was a Jew who accepted Islam and started voicing his opinion of the `wilayat' (divine appointment) of `Ali. While a Jew, he propounded the exaggerative notion that Yusha ibn Nun was divinely appointed to succeed Prophet Musa, he thus adopted a similar stance with regard to `Ali in relation to the Holy Prophet. He was the first to subscribe to the belief of Imamate, and he openly vitriolated his enemies (i.e. the first three Caliphs) and branded them as infidels. The origin of Shi'ism is thus based on Judaism." (Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 25, p. 287)

yes, but that is not the saying of abdullah bin saba,

there are no sayings of abdullah bin saba in the bihar al anwar, by Allamah Majlisi.