T_T

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2: brother and sisters. I MISSED TWO NIGHTS OF LAYLA TUL QUADAR!!!:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23: Though I don't know whether it was layla tul qudar that day but I feel so guilty.:shymuslima1::shymuslima1: I NEED TO WAKE UP FOR IT!!!!! That night is very imprtant to me!!!:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23: On Ramadan the 21, i woke up but it was almost 3:30. So i only prayed two times and made many duas. But then we had to eat sahoor and we eat at four something so i only got maybe 20 minutes to do what I had to do. And on Ramadan the 23, I didn't even wake up! :girl3::girl3::girl3:I feel so horrible! Now there's only the 25, 27 and 29 left. What if its not those days??!!!! I just want to know whether my night was right and wasn't too late. And I want to know the clear signs of that night if there are. AND....can you tell me how i can wake up. and wats the best time to do worship. is 3:30 okay?? May Allah reward you. Ameen.

:wasalam::SMILY23:

kolimuddin

:salam2:

Sister please calm down, whats done is done , all you can do now is focus on improving and succeeding at it. You can do a lot of things in order to get up at night, one of the natural and trusted ways of getting up at such an early time is to make dua to Allah (s.w.t) before sleeping. Also try to drink an excess amount of water before going to bed , and eventually you mite have to wake up to take a leak , voila :lol:

OsMaN_93

Here to help

Sister please calm down, whats done is done , all you can do now is focus on improving and succeeding at it. You can do a lot of things in order to get up at night, one of the natural and trusted ways of getting up at such an early time is to make dua to Allah (s.w.t) before sleeping. Also try to drink an excess amount of water before going to bed , and eventually you mite have to wake up to take a leak , voila :lol:

hahaha.... :lol:

alfaris_1972

assalamo alaycom

how are you ?
RAMADAN KARIM...
may the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you...
I send you this message filled with love and greetings.
I send it to you from a heart that loves you for the sake of Allah
and I ask Him to bring us together in the abode of His Benedictions and Mercy.
your brother
abderrahman

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!

haha, i hope that works :lol:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
salamzz, how do we pray qiyamal layl and what rime is the best time to pray it. Also, how do we pray thajjud, is it the same as qiyamal layl? Thankx. wasalam

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
It DOES sister. LoL.

I'm going to do that every night now, Inshallah. Jazakallah Kyran Kalimuddin Bhai.

:lol: is it still ramadan for you? *laughing*

:ma: it's actually good to wake up during the night to pray, even when it's not Ramadan. :lol: u made me laugh!

:wasalam:

saffanah

speak good or silent
salamzz, how do we pray qiyamal layl and what rime is the best time to pray it. Also, how do we pray thajjud, is it the same as qiyamal layl? Thankx. wasalam

Qiyamul lail is also called Tahajjud
The best time to pray qiyamul lail is in one third of night (maybe around 01.00 am until 03.00 am) where Allah comes down to Earth and your prayer will be witnessed by the angels (it'll better if there's no human/animals picture at your house, because the angels will not come to a house where there's living creature picture in it)
Wish you all the best!