tabbing threads

rayray

Assalam Walaikum

There are a lof of informative threads here. Wouldn't it be great if one could keep tabs on them for later use? :) You see, what I do to store them in my account is to subscribe by posting a reply. But... a one word reply such as "nice!" I think, isn't really doing much to enhance the family-educated like discussion atmosphere that TTI has created. :shymuslima1:

Also, I haven't been receiving instant email notifications like I should... how come?

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullah,

Lol, Sister Rayray, thats what I do too to make it easier to find the beneficial threads. Though instead of just saying "Nice!", I'll add up a little more, such as MashaAllaah etc etc :)

At the 'User Control Panel', you can try to check up for your email subscription => go to Edit Options. I used to subscribe to threads that I posted but then I feel that its only making my email loads with stuffs. But you can always check to your 'Subscribe Threads', also at the User Control Panel.

rayray

Waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullah,

Lol, Sister Rayray, thats what I do too to make it easier to find the beneficial threads. Though instead of just saying "Nice!", I'll add up a little more, such as MashaAllaah etc etc :)

I know! but... I'm lazy :D I don't want to reply no more if its just a "MashaAllah"or "Jazak Allahu Khairan" :shymuslima1: I just want to tab them :tantrum1: Have a collection of articles I can conveniently go back to in my account... a "shelf" of my favorite TTI articles! :tantrum1:

oh and yes, I still haven't been receiving the emails I want :mad: :SMILY23:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu:)

sis no one has been recieving email notifications fora while now..........i dunno if the prolem is solved or not:confused:but be careful don't change you emial address or forget your password you'll get stuck being green or outside TTI coz you get no emial notification:D

rayray

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu:)

sis no one has been recieving email notifications fora while now..........i dunno if the prolem is solved or not:confused:but be careful don't change you emial address or forget your password you'll get stuck being green or outside TTI coz you get no emial notification:D

Understood

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Wa`alaykum us-salaam

To tab a thread, just subscribe to it. If you don't receive email notifications on updates, you can always check your user CP the next time you log in to see if they've been updated? I'm not sure why you're not receiving emails... Did you use to receive them in the past?