TAKING STOCK

eemaan1

:salam2:

recently i tried to list my good points and bad ones(vices and virtues if u like)
u cant imagine my supprise when the only good points i could put down were only 2!!!! whereas my vices are an arms length!!!!

for the life of me i cannot think of anything more than honest and kind(though not always!)

i hav never drunk, smokes, killed, stole(stolen i think (can't be messing with the queens language now)) so i cant be all that bad but still only 2 virtues...mmmmmhhh.. worrying!!

leaves alot to be desired is all i'm saying...

shaz_1999

Im very much like that I am a very negative person about myself its hard being positive about yourself

Ask someone you can proper trust and see the difference

MubarekMuslimah

Salaams eemaan

I have one that you can add to your virtues list - honesty and another, humility. Because you have taken time to assess yourself, realised your shortcomings ( some people can't do this) and been honest and open in telling us about it.

it is better to be honest, open and humble than fool yourslef, or never take time to reflect upon yourself.

So please add those qualities to your 'good' list.

alaams

ShaheedU

Extinct
I think Shaz is right, you shouldn't be able to list all you're positive attributes, theres a fine line between 'taking a look in the mirror/taking stock' and arragonce.

So it just means ur not arragont perhaps? Take that as a positive and now uve got 3!

Or maybe u still have 2 if u think about it.

And Shaz, be positive about other people and then you wont have time to think about yourself, i hope.

Just randomly giving silly advice here.