Taliban Stealing Pakistani Children and Forcing them to Kill and Blow Themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem9022

1. No

2. Nobody is saying suicide is allowed. However, those who support "suicide operations" claim it is not suicide but rather sacrificing yourself for the sake of Allah (swt). In other words you commit an operation where you know you are to die. Wheather or not you agree with this, if you do then it DOES NOT make you a Khawarij.

If your not Pakistani then why are you talking about my country for? And why are you defending people who KILL my people and kill the security forces of my country? How would You like it if a muslim from a different country started to defend your enemy?

I did not talk about Khawarij or no Khawarij in that post. I asked if Suicide is Allowed in Islam. The Japanese Kamikaazees also say the same thing. it doesnt mean its Allowed in Islam. The only thing Im asking from YOU is TEXTUAL Proofs from the Quran and Sunnah. I already gave you my evidence now I am asking for your evidence

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

We don't really know 100% what the Taliban do or are doing. So we should refrain from either praising or vilifying them. As far I know, the Taliban was a student movement started with good intentions. After that I dont know enough and I dont want to take western media as my source of judgement.

Brothers, dont send your curse upon them. If someone has some concrete knowledge that they are doing something against Islamic Shariah, then pray for their hidayah instead of cursing them.

We all are sitting in our homes passing judgments here. Someone who is in a war torn area, his/her situation is far different. Therefore we should pray that Allah swt make it easy for them and grant them peace. Ameen.

Be careful brothers.

:wasalam:

FreedomFighter

Salam
I am a proud American, and I do not think my governement is evil, they take care of us, all of us, not just christians or just jews or just muslims. we are diverse and we except that, the taliban did not take proper care of its perople, and I know when they came through Kabul, it seemed like heros, but the people grew to hate the taliban, and so many fled because they were horrible and opressive. I wont let America be bashed when yes we killed people in Iraq, but not just out of the blue innocent people, we were always after the AL-Quida and in some cases innocent people died, not saiyng its right, but its better than smashing 4 planes down on America, and killing 3000 innocent people, even some muslim, I dont want to argue, but I wont let the country that I love be wrongly called. May Allah take care of all of us and forgive all our sins, as he is our most merciful God and we love him.

i'll tell you whats better than the one in bold. killing everyday, occupying land and doing many unheard crimes, in the process of this whole time, killing more than 3000, and not just some Muslims, but most, probably all Muslims. thats better ha? the country that you love, the soldiers are in my country, knowing we dont want them there. you dont know if the taliban took better care of its people, you dont know if the people hate them. your country is controlled by israel. i wont let my people be bashed because of media lies.

FreedomFighter

Brother, look closely, You said:

You said: So if annybody does it (killing innocent Muslims), be it (killing innocent Muslims) in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq or other places.

:SMILY105:

:wasalam:

the brother said its against Islam, you didnt include that.

FreedomFighter

The Taliban are hypocrites, and they are doing works against the Quran and Sunnah, they are killing their own Muslim brothers in a sense of seeing those Muslims as non-innocent, most of them are also children, and new born babies. They are the destroyers of our nation. The Quran similarly, openly states the Verse, which condemns the attacks of these stupid Taliban

brother Bukhari you are talking about which taliban? the one in your country. not the real taliban.

FreedomFighter

If your not Pakistani then why are you talking about my country for? And why are you defending people who KILL my people and kill the security forces of my country? How would You like it if a muslim from a different country started to defend your enemy?

I did not talk about Khawarij or no Khawarij in that post. I asked if Suicide is Allowed in Islam. The Japanese Kamikaazees also say the same thing. it doesnt mean its Allowed in Islam. The only thing Im asking from YOU is TEXTUAL Proofs from the Quran and Sunnah. I already gave you my evidence now I am asking for your evidence

people who are killing your people are your own people, if you realize. even the video you put up, isnt he your people

FreedomFighter

3. Killing innocent muslims is without doubt forbidden in Islam. So if anybody does it, be it in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq or other places it is against Islam.

look again. he said killing innocent Muslims is forbidden in Islam, no doubt. so if anybody kills innocent Muslims, whether they are in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq or other places, this is against Islam. and the part that you said that the brother said to promote violence in Pakistan, is against Islam. that part (against Islam) you should include. and im a sis, is ok no need to apologize if you were going to.

doctor38

If your not Pakistani then why are you talking about my country for? And why are you defending people who KILL my people and kill the security forces of my country? How would You like it if a Muslim from a different country started to defend your enemy?

This is ridiculous, ِAre telling us you never talked about other countries. What kind of discussion is that. This is a immature way to handle a discussion.

Since you were asking for a proof from Sunnah and Hadeeth, give us some thing that proofs that we are not allowed to discuss a Pakistani issue especially. that it is affecting Afghanistan.

I have these simple questions for you.

2. Where is your evidence that Suicide is Allowed in Islam? I need textual Proofs from the Quran and Sunnah.

Why is the Pakistani government is supporting the American invasion of Afghanistan? I can show you text from the Quran that this is not allowed but would that be good enough?? If you are against the action of the Pakistani government why don't you voice your opinion against the Pakistani government? Why don't you protest against that government.

I can show text from the Quran that you have to support you brothers who are fighting God's enemy. But is that going to be good enough for you?

I can you text from the Quran that you are supposed to support those brother with money, with words and with every effort you can. but is that going to be good enough?

I can show you text from the Quran not to believe Fasiq propaganda against Muslim but would that be good enough?

I can show text from the Quran that you are suppose to fight against the Enemies but How good is that for you?

I can show you text that muslim suppose to act like one, unite with each other, but How good is that gonna be?

finally show me a text from the Quran and Sunna that says exploding your self into a combating aggressive enemy is not allowed. Why do you demand a proof from us when you can't provide for one.

By the way we all know that American launched many attacks in Pakistan and killed many innocent Pakistanis. Why aren't you mad about that. Why do you only blame the Taliban? As a matter of fact the Pakistani Government killed so many Pakistani civilians in its own attacks? Brother Bukhaari seems to love quoting that Aya that says when some one kills one person than it is like killing entire humanity. hmmmm,I guess that verse does not apply to Pakistani Government!! Brother Bukhaary can you care and remind the Pakistani Government, army and Brother Salim with this aya

The Pakistani force supported the American invasion of Afghanistan.
Did the Pakistani Taliban bombed any Pakistani targets prior than the American invasion? No.
People who are fighting in Pakistan are Pakistani Pashton and NOT from Afghanistan.

Unfortunately the Pakistani Government have lined them selfs with the devil because of the Dollar sign. For the devil cause they they stand united with the devil (USA). They are slandering the reputation of the Taliban who are fighting to liberate their country,

other questions
Would you like it if the Taliban put down their arms and stopped fighting Americans? What shoudl they do with the Jihad Ayas of the Quran? what should we do with Sorat Al-Taobah and Sorat Al-Anfal
What would you do if Americans invaded Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.