TAVISTOCK CLINIC

Delyan

el salam aaleykom,

I need your help dear brothers and sisters : I am in mmy 3rd year of psychology and to get my diploma in june inshalah I also have to undergo a period of training. As you all know France doesn't accept the hijab at any kind of institution..and I hardly imagine myself taking off my dear scarf,I d feel like amputated..unfortunately it doesn't seem to be the case of the others sisters who are in my class : if many of them definitevely took if off, some others say they don't want to add a weight to the possibility of getting this teaching practice : their hijab is a weight to them !!? I feel worried, I don't know what to do, all my teachers all the students look at me saying u ve got no choice.That s why I ve started to think of following it in the uk. I called many psychologists there,some of them advised me to apply at the tavistock clinic, London. I m gonna send them an email but I don't write the english that good, I need from our sisters or/and brothers who re fair in english to give me a piece of help please : I am french, I am 25, this training experience have to cover a minimum of 75hours.

thank u in advance we jazakom Allah kheer inshalah
el salam aluwkom
si delyan

anna

:wasalam:

Your welcome sis Delyan!
Why not PM me your e-mail address , maybe we can work it out together.
:salam2: