Committing zina openly, right under the open sky

As I walk along the path they cease with shame
After I have passed they continue all the same

Its sad though, they stopped for only human me
Yet remain aloof of the All-Seeing, Allah Almighty

Whom we will have to answer to on Judgement day
When each of our actions He will survey

The decision, to jannah or jahannam, will take place
Ask yourself now, which one is it that you chase?

You fool yourself that this maybe love
Ask them to marry and see how you get the shove

For it is only lust at your tender age
And with the devil you both engage

So stop these shenanigans and open your eyes
The true purpose of life come to realise

Yourself, from sins and evil of zina do save
Before its too late and you are already in the grave

Stop, turn to Allah and sincerely repent
Mend your ways and follow Jannah's scent!

This poem reflects what I actually experienced yesterday.
Wasalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah

Stop, turn to Allah and sincerely repent
Mend your ways and follow Jannah's scent!

allahuakbar.gif

jazakAllahu Khayr

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:

this is very nice, may Allah almighty guide us all to the right path ameen. jazak Allahu khayra for sharing.....:)

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Gosh that is like SO nasty, I wouldn't even want to imagine a Hijabi doing that. I would understand a stupid girl who goes around wanting guys to "love her " and "adore her" but this is just disgusting! Ew now I'm getting the creeps. Astagfirullah if that were me walking there I would get so shocked and crazy that nothing would've stopped me from pulling out a gun, gosh sad, but true.

muminah92

SALAAM
jazak allah kahiran thats so true
this honestly has happened alot
they worry bout people seeing them when they should worry and fear the one and only
peace

palestine

Servant of Allah
oh boy! i have seen this in school a lot of times. and they are afraid to that "I" might see them. just because i usually advice them about deen. even the teachers come to me when they see that there are other muslims doing that. and they ask me if this is allowed in islam. and i would sit there and tell them what islam is, what it allows and doesn't. sad wallahi that there are people like that out there. subhanaAllah. and what's worse is the hijab becomes disgraced because of one person's action. lailaha ilallah.

nori suja'i

AstaghfirAllah, this case also happened here but the problem is the image of Islam. Normally the one who doing this while wearing hijab is only trying to hide their face from public or they doing it purposely just to make other ppl looked down on woman who wearing hijab as they actually didnt wear hijab when go out.

Muzlim

MashAllah a very powerful poem, and a great reminder for everyone inshAllah.

When we see such things we should give dawah to the people concerned as well as remind ourselves that we should always follow Islam regardless of the society we live in, and always try and keep the good company inshAllah.

Ayshat

I experience this almost every single day, and what disturbs me the most is how the older people react when one of their children do such a shameful thing, they yell and yell and maybe kick them out of the house!
we really should pay attention to this kind of problems, because it always starts with a smile...

I loved your poem, it's so true

tajuldeen

Sister
The poem is so true and I'm talking from experience
going to a private Islamic school. sad thing is that its a couple of kids who
got out of control and their parents put em in an islamic school expecting that to work miracles. There's no point putting these kids in islamic school after becoming bad. Those kids just corrupt the rest of the enviornment. Kids have to learn at a younger age what's wrong and what's right. The hijab is suppose to be a sign of purity not disrespect. Seeing people doing things like this makes me sad. They're not portraying the hijab for what it's for. Seems to them to be just a peice of cloth they wear cuz their parents force em to not cuz they want to....whoa sorry for the rant and sr. :ma: you did a great job! mAy All-h guide and protect this Ummah from the temptations of this world. Ameen!:tti_sister:

:hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi:

AlQurtubi

Banned
What a nice poem and how sad it is to know that. I cant really beleive that this is also happening in the society.

I wish it just didnt happen

Bint-e-Zainul

Subhanallah.. the poem is soo true..
we ppl are in no state to judge others.. we shud kjus myk dua.. may Allah the Almighty guide us towards the straight path ...
Ameen
x

Muhammad Saleh

Gosh that is like SO nasty, I wouldn't even want to imagine a Hijabi doing that. I would understand a stupid girl who goes around wanting guys to "love her " and "adore her" but this is just disgusting! Ew now I'm getting the creeps. Astagfirullah if that were me walking there I would get so shocked and crazy that nothing would've stopped me from pulling out a gun, gosh sad, but true.

we all are humans and tend to make horrible mistakes. we should hate all these acts not our brothers and sisters, who commit these sins. Everyone of us is prone to commit such horrible sins. I have seen highs and lows of my eeman. and i would like to share my personal experience. when i first started practising islam, i used to be the first to enter mosque and the last to exit. Every night i would count my sins and most of the times i wont find any in the entire day. ppl used to give my examples. and i really became like my name Muhammad Saleh(pious). but after sometime i ended up becoming a horrible person, i even started hating myself.

i was so weak in my faith that i behaved, thought and acted like unbelievers. when i look back now, it seems it was the hatred of muslim brothers and sisters, which creeped into my heart due their sins and pride of being so strong in faith and deeds. i would only look out for the faults of other brothers and i was so blinded due to my hatred that i would neglect all their good deeds. i tried to avoid meeting them, in the begining i would go to mosque just to offer farz prayers and then i started praying at home and finally started missing my prayers. my haughtiness proved to be lethal to my faith and relation with Allah.

I hated them thats why left them, had i hated their sins then i would have tried to help them with hikma to come back towards the right path. this would have also helped me increase my level of faith and made me more God conscious. this is the only way of protecting ourselves from shaytan. the more dawah we give to others, the closer we become to Allah.

we are a Daee nation. its obligatory for us to exhort other brothers to do good deeds and forbid them from doing wrong. but only the love of humanity would keep us making dawa. why would we try to persuade someone to come to Allah, if we dont love that person. so hate kufur, nifaq and sins not kafir, munafiq and sinner.

May Allah guide us all to the right path.

Thanx a lot sister for sharing this poem. jazakAllah khyr

Rashadi

That is because such people are using the hijab for the wrong reason. When I was a teenager in Germany, I use to witness women in hijabs doing all kinds of western things and I use to wonder if that was allowed in Islam since I was not Muslim yet, but I later came to learn that there are people out there who may identify as Muslims but know nothing of it and they wear the hijab more as a cultural thing rather than what it is supposed to be. In my opinion, it all has to do with teaching them and it starts with parents. If the parents are busy making money, chasing dunya and themselves do not have decent knowledge of Islam, then it is highly likely that the children will also do the same.

I had a person the other day tell me straight in the open that he fornicates, smokes marijuana, drinks and does anything he feels and he told me that no Muslims will stay in hell forever so it's like a prision sentence only and he will get out anyways and he is not worried. I asked him who is to say if he were really a Muslim because it would be no different if he were born into a Christian, Jewish or hindu family. It be no different and in fact he wouldn't even be calling himself a Muslim in that case. The only reason such a person can or even calls himself a Muslim is because he was born into it and assumes that automatically makes him or her a Muslim. As if such people do not have the same obligations as any other Muslim, including reverts. They have the same obligation to make a decision at some point. Will they be Muslims (one who submits to Allah) or will they not be.

I think this is also a huge misunderstanding about those rare cases of "ex Muslims". I can guarantee, and I would even bet money on it if it were not haram to gamble, that all the rare cases of ex Muslims were such as the above mentioned people. A male or female, raised without Islamic knowledge or understanding, has no idea of the purpose of life, is dying to be like the person on tv, and sudedenly such a person meets a Christian who is telling him that he don't need to be like the rest and pray 5 times a day, fast, etc because Jesus(as) died for their sins(astaghfirullah), what does anyone assume will happen. Of course the person will say he use to be a Muslim and left it and of course an ignorant person will leave for something else. However, it is impossible to find a learned Muslim who has left Islam to convert to another religion. I have never seen it and the 3 or 4 jack asses that are popular on western television are all shady or else they wouldn't be on American and Christian networks trying to promote their books.

How many times have we seen Muslim reverts behave in such a nasty way? Most of the reverts from christianity are learned peoples who did sincere investigating and truth seeking and were guided to Islam by Allah. They weren't people who were out to chase their own desires and had no idea of what their religion was all about. So there is a huge difference between Islam and family/tribal or ethnic tradition. Just because one is a Turk, Arab, Kurd, Pakistani or whatever, it don't mean they are necessarily Muslims. I am not trying to judge but there has to be something fair because else how could a person who is only Muslim by label and because of all the wrong reason better than a Mushrik who does not behave that way? It wouldn't be fair for someone to be called a kafir and go to jahanam for eternity while someone who just happened to be born into an Islamic household is automatically a Muslim and will have a free ticked to jannah. This can't be the right way and I object to such a concept heavily. When we see such people, we should give them dawah and we should help them. If they don't care, then that is their problem and they should also be notified that there is no reason to wear a hijab because of fear of family because only Allah is deserving to be feared and it is for the love of Allah that the hijab must be worn and observed.

I am sorry if I offended anyone but it is hard not to say something and partially blame the parents and relatives who themselves were not teaching or doing Islam. Islam is not just a label by which one becomes "saved" like other religions. Islam is a total way of life and one is never "saved" by just using the title or saying the shadah. One has to believe and act upon the shadah and that is more than just mere words. Islam is also an action and not just faith in the heart. Faith goes up and down and it is our actions, good works that go hand in hand with it. I hope the girl mentioned in the post will learn about Islam and may Allah guide her and all of us inshaAllah amin.