Teen Love?

Rashadi

:salam2:

we all are humans and tend to make horrible mistakes. we should hate all these acts not our brothers and sisters, who commit these sins. Everyone of us is prone to commit such horrible sins. I have seen highs and lows of my eeman. and i would like to share my personal experience. when i first started practising islam, i used to be the first to enter mosque and the last to exit. Every night i would count my sins and most of the times i wont find any in the entire day. ppl used to give my examples. and i really became like my name Muhammad Saleh(pious). but after sometime i ended up becoming a horrible person, i even started hating myself.

i was so weak in my faith that i behaved, thought and acted like unbelievers. when i look back now, it seems it was the hatred of muslim brothers and sisters, which creeped into my heart due their sins and pride of being so strong in faith and deeds. i would only look out for the faults of other brothers and i was so blinded due to my hatred that i would neglect all their good deeds. i tried to avoid meeting them, in the begining i would go to mosque just to offer farz prayers and then i started praying at home and finally started missing my prayers. my haughtiness proved to be lethal to my faith and relation with Allah.

I hated them thats why left them, had i hated their sins then i would have tried to help them with hikma to guide them back towads the right path. this would have also helped me increase my level of faith and made me more God conscious. this is the only way of protecting ourselves from shaytan. the more dawah we give to other, the more closer we become to Allah.

we are a Daee nation. the love of humanity would keep us making dawa. why would we try to persuade someone to come to Allah, if we dont love that person. so hate kufur, nifaq and sins not kafir, munafiq and sinner.

May Allah guide us all to the right path.

Thanx a lot sister for sharing this poem. jazakAllah khyr

:wasalam:

Amin to everything you said and I fully agree with you. We should always be giving dawah and helping the struggling ones and those who committ these bad acts. May Allah guide them and guide us all amin.

salek

i am not in a mood to talk . just, i am so frustrated. how it can be? do these people know that it gives the bad name to our whole muslim community? people loose their respect to hijab or hijabies. may Allah, save us. Thanks a lot for the nice poem, sister.

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
this is a very nice poem, may Allah almighty guide us all to the right path ameen. jazak Allahu khayra for sharing

Kakorot

.....wait.....people these days commit zina....outside in the open!!! i mean public?!!!!! :SMILY176:thats distgusting! a 'uthubillaah!

safiya58

we all are humans and tend to make horrible mistakes. we should hate all these acts not our brothers and sisters, who commit these sins. Everyone of us is prone to commit such horrible sins. I have seen highs and lows of my eeman. and i would like to share my personal experience. when i first started practising islam, i used to be the first to enter mosque and the last to exit. Every night i would count my sins and most of the times i wont find any in the entire day. ppl used to give my examples. and i really became like my name Muhammad Saleh(pious). but after sometime i ended up becoming a horrible person, i even started hating myself.

i was so weak in my faith that i behaved, thought and acted like unbelievers. when i look back now, it seems it was the hatred of muslim brothers and sisters, which creeped into my heart due their sins and pride of being so strong in faith and deeds. i would only look out for the faults of other brothers and i was so blinded due to my hatred that i would neglect all their good deeds. i tried to avoid meeting them, in the begining i would go to mosque just to offer farz prayers and then i started praying at home and finally started missing my prayers. my haughtiness proved to be lethal to my faith and relation with Allah.

I hated them thats why left them, had i hated their sins then i would have tried to help them with hikma to come back towards the right path. this would have also helped me increase my level of faith and made me more God conscious. this is the only way of protecting ourselves from shaytan. the more dawah we give to others, the closer we become to Allah.

we are a Daee nation. its obligatory for us to exhort other brothers to do good deeds and forbid them from doing wrong. but only the love of humanity would keep us making dawa. why would we try to persuade someone to come to Allah, if we dont love that person. so hate kufur, nifaq and sins not kafir, munafiq and sinner.

May Allah guide us all to the right path.

Thanx a lot sister for sharing this poem. jazakAllah khyr

:wasalam:

jazak Allahu ckairan for evrything you said.... we can surely learn from your experience... may Allah guide us to and on the straight path..