TELL ME

Robab

daughter of Adam
Asalam o alicom.
tell me how to write in different colour because when click on (A) then i select some colour ,colour number show in writing page but writing in colour did not show in page.:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu dear brother

I am not quete sure waht may be the problem but maybe you chose first the color and when you do that it appeares to you like this .Maybe you do not entire the text in the middle of color code,and that is why it may not show.

Or if it is error in sistem on the site and when you chose color option"A" it does not apears you the right code.
Than you should enter code with writeing the code by your own dear brother.
For example for color red you write like this

I hope Inshallah I could help you some how dear brother.:)

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

Robab

daughter of Adam
ok

Assalamu Allaicomu dear brother

I am not quete sure waht may be the problem but maybe you chose first the color and when you do that it appeares to you like this .Maybe you do not entire the text in the middle of color code,and that is why it may not show.

Or if it is error in sistem on the site and when you chose color option"A" it does not apears you the right code.
Than you should enter code with writeing the code by your own dear brother.
For example for color red you write like this

I hope Inshallah I could help you some how dear brother.:)

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:
jazakallah sister but i tell u i am not brother i am sister.also jazalkallah sister aymen1 for ur reply.

Robab

daughter of Adam
i do not know

when i select any colour then it only show colour name in my page writing only.i do not understand what i do. do not show size :angryred::angryred:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Asalam o alicom.
tell me how to write in different colour because when click on (A) then i select some colour ,colour number show in writing page but writing in colour did not show in page.:wasalam:

see sister you have to only do one thing ....first you have to write normally and then after you complete everything , then you have to left click on mouse and keep clicking and like complete the whole post and then press (A) ...got it...see like this ..
salamualaikum

Robab

daughter of Adam
jazakallah

see sister you to only do one thing ....first you have to write normally and then after you complete everything , then you have to left click on mouse and keep clicking and like complete the whole post and then press (A) ...got it...see like this ..
salamualaikum

thank u ssoooooooo much sister. check it i write with colour ,