Terror in Karachi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
terror in karachi

assalam alaikum

well,i dont think so any revlolution may occur becasue people are so scared with police ,army and political scoundrels.But i think some severe punishmnet will come from ALLAH(SWT).
Corruption in government departments have become a symbol of success.
Army chief is supporting corruption in disguise.
Only a few good military officlas can do some thing good,if there are any?

Political parties and religious parties are cashing in on the emotions of people in the name of religion and language....We need some revolution like Iranian but it must be sunni revolution...but WHO and when?Time is running out for Pakistan.
Let me tell you,Pakistan is being pushed towards disintegration of provinces as well.May be a few more states can appear as Altaf Hussain is so much desirous to break away with pakistan snaching Karachi,Hyderabad as a sepearate state.Sindhis are also doing same..Responsible are only politicians and religious learerd...They are worst than Pigs.

Parvez Musharraf appears to be ediot.He is playing in the hands of so-called Pakistani Adviosers and USA...
When he came in the beginiing public pinned so much hope for betterment of their fate but he joined the lines of same rubbish leaders...He made a blunder that he made himself away from public..I think still he has some time to recompensate....Who knows?

TV media is promoting sex and vulgarity in the name of modernization.Girls can be seen with sleeveless shirts and tight jeans which shiow their female figures which ALLAH (SWT) has forbidden then to expose in any form to Namuharrams.

May Allah( SWT) keep my country safe and healthy and strong...Ameen!!!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

well,i dont think so any revlolution may occur becasue people are so scared with police ,army and political scoundrels.But i think some severe punishmnet will come from ALLAH(SWT).
[/QUOTE]
...but then how did ANY revolution in the history of human civilisation ever come about? people overcame this fear and went against it.
Corruption in government departments have become a symbol of success.
Army chief is supporting corruption in disguise.
Only a few good military officlas can do some thing good,if there are any?
i think pakistan is basically a military dictatorship

We need some revolution like Iranian but it must be sunni revolution...but WHO and when?Time is running out for Pakistan.
yeah totally! i was thinking if the iranians can have a shiah revolution than whats stopping a sunni one? and yeah it is running out but Allah is in control :)
Let me tell you,Pakistan is being pushed towards disintegration of provinces as well.May be a few more states can appear as Altaf Hussain is so much desirous to break away with pakistan snaching Karachi,Hyderabad as a sepearate state.Sindhis are also doing same..Responsible are only politicians and religious learerd...They are worst than Pigs.
yeah they are :D
Parvez Musharraf appears to be ediot.He is playing in the hands of so-called Pakistani Adviosers and USA...
yeh and he makes no secret of recognising israel either.
When he came in the beginiing public pinned so much hope for betterment of their fate but he joined the lines of same rubbish leaders...He made a blunder that he made himself away from public..I think still he has some time to recompensate....Who knows?
no i dont think he does, as a military dictator, musharraf felt he didnt need to justify his actions to the people and his recent decisions were extremely damaging and arrogant and this resulted in the backlash of opposition, this is similar to how the shah fell in iran 1978/79...inshallah we may see similar results and better!
TV media is promoting sex and vulgarity in the name of modernization.Girls can be seen with sleeveless shirts and tight jeans which shiow their female figures which ALLAH (SWT) has forbidden then to expose in any form to Namuharrams.
thats cos of bollywood, if bollywood movies were banned in pakistan (they are but the law is flouted) it would do the place soooo much good.

Pakistan has so much potential! inshallah..stay optimistic people :D :D

wasalam

Globalpeace

Banned
Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA) & Pakistan Army!

W-Salam,

I know you can't read Urdu but can't resist pointing your attention towards this well researched article about Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA) & role of Pakistan Army.

The article clearly states that Muahmmad Ali Jinnah (RA) took notice of early interference in the civilian government of Army, in particular of two officers:

1) Ayub Khan (Later to enforce 1st Martial Law)
2) He ordered to suspend promotion of Ayub Khan and ordered that he MAY NOT interfere in any command-line decisions in "EAST PAKISTAN"
3) Akbar Khan (Later to be linked with Assasination of Liaqat Ali Khan)

Article also clearly talks about Muhmmad Ali Jinnah (RA) publicly rebuking Army over interference in civilian matters!

There is no question of WHO destroyed PAKISTAN!

Salaam Brothers,

I am still taking in the information. I feel your sincerety. Both are presenting reasons for the current state of affairs.
Where is the Muslim leadership? Guide me to why there are no educated Muslim leaders to help Pakistan.
I can not believe in a country with a population of 160 million there is not one leader, who is Muslim first and foremost.
Brothers please give me time to digest your information. And once again thank you for taking the time to help me.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: Asslamo Allaikum,

I was a simple old 11 year old BEFORE we moved to Karachi!

At 12 I was going around harassing others to join this party.
At 13 I was going around beating people of other ethnic origins.
At 14 I was organising events, particpating in burning cars and houses and becoming a force to reckon with; so my parents sent me to US before I became a gangster.

The only thing that stopped me from becoming a full blown thug was a girl in my class who loved me, but she was on the wrong ethnicity. She pleaded me to let go of the hatred but I couldn't & I didn't.

How could I when our teachers were the same way and they watched as we burned buses and beat people up!

My cousins were killed/murdered/jailed.
Families were destroyed.
Lives wrecked

Because of 1 man!SALAM ,IS THAT YOUR STORY? I'M SORRY IT IS A REALLY SAD ONE.I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD HATES ONE ANOTHER.IT IS MORE SAD WHEN IT TOUCHES THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY. HERE IN BELGIUM MARROCANS DON'T LIKE PEOPLE FROM TURKY OR EVEN FROM ANOTHER TOWN OF MARROCO.TURKISH PEOPLE DON'T LIKE BLACK MUSLIMS ETC ETC ;;IT IS UMBEARABLE!i USED TO SEND MY CHILDREN TO A MUSLIM PRIMARY SCHOOL.I WAS OBLIGED TO TAKE THEM OF.MY ELDEST DAUGHTER (SHE IS 10) WAS INSULTED EVERY DAY BECAUSE SHE'IS BLOND HAIR AND BLUE EYES(MY HUSBAND AND I WE'RE BOTH REVERTED)IT IS HARD FOR ME TO ADMITTED BUT NOW THAT SHE HAS CHANGE FROM SCHOLL SHE FEELS MUCH MUCH BETTER.WASALAM

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Agreed with everything.

BUT

Busharraf & his government still had no right to simply KILL a person. Try him under the consitution of the country and let the judge pass the punishment.

We condemn Israel when they go around assasinating political leaders; Busharraf & his government have done the same in this case.

Do you understand my point?

Akbar Bugti was indeed a killer and terrorist.No one can blame that Balochees are responsible.Baluchees are good people but unfortunatley their so-called leaders are using them for their vested interests....Baluchiustan is the province where leteracy rate is so deplorable.And responsibles are baluch leaders who dont wnat their people get educated and become a fruitful citizen of Pakistan...Time has come for Baluchees and Pukhttons who are living in Baluchistan, to let the government open schools,colleges and hospitals.There should be some NGO 'S which help open schools,colleges and universities.Please for God sake,open your eyes the people of Baluchistan..educate yourself,get rid of your so-called leaders,Thye are not your well wishes...as for as Musharraf is concerned,he is a total idiot and secular minded man who si spoiling islamic values....This bobm blasing and killing innocent people is the job of savages.Balouch people have a cibilization and vaules.Thier civilization teaches them to love all...

Let good people to come to your province and help educate Baluchees...People who are non-baluchees are your welll-wishers.They have great contributions specially in the filed of education which provided you education as compared to other provinces...Hatred and racism will not give any thing.....

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

Yes Sister, it is my true story and it will take a lot of explaination to make everybody understand things.

Hatred is BAD, HARAM and despised in Islam.

Sorry to hear about your children, may Allah (SWT) help you and your children stay firm on Islam, Insha'Allah.

:salam2: Asslamo Allaikum,

I was a simple old 11 year old BEFORE we moved to Karachi!

At 12 I was going around harassing others to join this party.
At 13 I was going around beating people of other ethnic origins.
At 14 I was organising events, particpating in burning cars and houses and becoming a force to reckon with; so my parents sent me to US before I became a gangster.

The only thing that stopped me from becoming a full blown thug was a girl in my class who loved me, but she was on the wrong ethnicity. She pleaded me to let go of the hatred but I couldn't & I didn't.

How could I when our teachers were the same way and they watched as we burned buses and beat people up!

My cousins were killed/murdered/jailed.
Families were destroyed.
Lives wrecked

Because of 1 man!SALAM ,IS THAT YOUR STORY? I'M SORRY IT IS A REALLY SAD ONE.I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD HATES ONE ANOTHER.IT IS MORE SAD WHEN IT TOUCHES THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY. HERE IN BELGIUM MARROCANS DON'T LIKE PEOPLE FROM TURKY OR EVEN FROM ANOTHER TOWN OF MARROCO.TURKISH PEOPLE DON'T LIKE BLACK MUSLIMS ETC ETC ;;IT IS UMBEARABLE!i USED TO SEND MY CHILDREN TO A MUSLIM PRIMARY SCHOOL.I WAS OBLIGED TO TAKE THEM OF.MY ELDEST DAUGHTER (SHE IS 10) WAS INSULTED EVERY DAY BECAUSE SHE'IS BLOND HAIR AND BLUE EYES(MY HUSBAND AND I WE'RE BOTH REVERTED)IT IS HARD FOR ME TO ADMITTED BUT NOW THAT SHE HAS CHANGE FROM SCHOLL SHE FEELS MUCH MUCH BETTER.WASALAM

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: may Allah reward you incha'Allah
W-Salam,

Yes Sister, it is my true story and it will take a lot of explaination to make everybody understand things.

Hatred is BAD, HARAM and despised in Islam.

Sorry to hear about your children, may Allah (SWT) help you and your children stay firm on Islam, Insha'Allah.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
W-Salam,

P.P.S: Busharraf government assasinated an active member of Parliament (Akbar Bugti) and to the best of my knowledge such an act has never been carried out by a state (other then Israel) before so openly and blatantly; do you blame the balochees?

Akbar Bugti was indeed a killer and terrorist.No one can blame that Balochees are responsible.Baluchees are good people but unfortunatley their so-called leaders are using them for their vested interests....Baluchiustan is the province where leteracy rate is so deplorable.And responsibles are baluch leaders who dont wnat their people get educated and become a fruitful citizen of Pakistan...Time has come for Baluchees and Pukhttons who are living in Baluchistan, to let the government open schools,colleges and hospitals.There should be some NGO 'S which help open schools,colleges and universities.Please for God sake,open your eyes the people of Baluchistan..educate yourself,get rid of your so-called leaders,Thye are not your well wishes...as for as Musharraf is concerned,he is a total idiot and secular minded man who si spoiling islamic values....This bobm blasing and killing innocent people is the job of savages.Balouch people have a cibilization and vaules.Thier civilization teaches them to love all...

Let good people to come to your province and help educate Baluchees...People who are non-baluchees are your welll-wishers.They have great contributions specially in the filed of education which provided you education as compared to other provinces...Hatred and racism will not give any thing.....

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK,
Its total chaos in PAK. i had a question in my mind....what if president Musharaff steps down and who do u think will replace him?....IS THERE ANY ABLE PERSON TO LEAD IN PAKISTAN??........people say it would be IMRAN KHAN but i doubt his abilities as a politician and a leader of international/National level. Again it would be another set of corrupt politicians like Benazir Bhutto or Nawaz Sharrif etc.

i think if there are any brothers from Pak or brothers who are closely following the episodes will be able to clarify this.

Status
Not open for further replies.