Test your brain with these -Logic Riddles!

Firm_believer123

1.A basket contains 5 apples. Do you know how to divide them among 5 kids so that each one has an apple and one apple stays in the basket?

2. Honestants and Swindlecants I
These are typical logic problems which can be solved by using classic logic operations.
There are two kinds of people on a mysterious island. There are so-called Honestants who speak always the truth, and the others are Swindlecants who always lie.
Three fellows (A, B and C) are having a quarrel at the market. A gringo goes by and asks the A fellow: "Are you an Honestant or a Swindlecant?" The answer is incomprehensible so the gringo asks B: "What did A say?" B answers: "A said that he is a Swindlecant." And to that says the fellow C: "Do not believe B, he is lying!"
Who is B and C?

FOr thE aNsWeR RiTe tO mE!!!!!

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
number1 you cut the apples and leave the 1whole in the basket....am i close? and number2 b is obvious a swindlecant and c has 2b and swindlecant aswell.....

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
:salam2:

Put one kid in the basket with the apple :) You didn't say that they were going to eat the apples

for 2.....I didn't read it. Iftar makes me sleepy.

im jealous:ma: that makes logic sense lol how could i not thought of that, that was good.....

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

1.A basket contains 5 apples. Do you know how to divide them among 5 kids so that each one has an apple and one apple stays in the basket?
FOr thE aNsWeR RiTe tO mE!!!!!

give 1 apple each to 4 kids and the basket with 1 apple to the 5th kid. :)