thank you all for replies, also my apology

Samandar

:salam2:

loool actually you all had me laughing :SMILY288:

Anyway, what I said in the first one is that there are millions of Muslims in America. Millions and the numbers are growing everyday. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the U.S. because America is finally waking up and coming to Islam. Why would you want to kill all Americans when so many of us are becoming Muslims? Do you know how strong and pious the Muslims here are? Of course there are some screwballs but they are everywhere! You can't hate all Americans because of what our government is doing. You are generalizing us just as the non-Muslims generalize Muslims, saying that we are all terrorists when we know that's not true. You can't blame all Americans and wish death to us just because of a few idiots.

ok thank you for your response. no i dont want to kill all americans lol and i dont hate them. lol i dont wish you all death. i was meaning the government and the system, how they are supplying money and weapons to the kufars to kill our brothers and sisters..but i do hate o**** though because he is about to destroy my country and i dont know how i can ever go back now :(:tti_sister:

Salaam,

I am thinking it was all the cursing and foul language that may have been it. True, the software was able to blank most of it out but people still understood what was there when read in context. I wrote a response to that thread basically advising the best thing to do is for Muslims to return to the Quran and Sunnah and then maybe Allah swt will see fit to protect us from our enemies again.

But we have deviated so much in this ummah we are now no longer being protected the same way. Rasool (peace be upon him) never used foul language or a blazing temper to get his point across...we should respect that sunnah and attempt to imitate it. We also should be applying pressure to the other Muslim nations (Egypt and Syria) to open their borders to Palestenians as opposed to closing them when their brothers and sisters are in their most desperate hour.

Wasalam

ok thank you for your responce too. i didnt put any foul words, i censored it and put some nice star shape like this *. lol. you are right..but i was just so angry at that woman livni. i hate her, and am sure you will all also hate her when you see the way she talk about the Palestinians.

Salaam,

But we have deviated so much in this ummah we are now no longer being protected the same way. Rasool (peace be upon him) never used foul language or a blazing temper to get his point across...we should respect that sunnah and attempt to imitate it. We also should be applying pressure to the other Muslim nations (Egypt and Syria) to open their borders to Palestenians as opposed to closing them when their brothers and sisters are in their most desperate hour.

Wasalam

sister im so sorry ...i have never have seen your post and ....your not at all wrong sister... im so sorry ....
im sorry if i have said something wrong
:blackhijab:

you hadnt said something wrong. and its ok, lol :SMILY286: dont be sorry :blackhijab:

Sorry to hear your thread got deleted. I'm not sure what you posted, but generally the TTI moderators delete threads that include obscene language, too much politics, contents from deviant sources, etc....
Under Which section did you start your thread?

If your thread is political in nature then you should keep it in News & Current Affairs. Next time you don't have to type "Death to America" and "Israel" in order to get your point across. There are plenty of words in the English language ;)

:wasalam:

P.S. Sorry if I was harsh in my post, I'm just trying to give you some tips, since many of my threads have been deleted. lol

ok thank you. if there was any obscene language, it looked like this ******. there wasnt too much politics so i posted in the TurnToIslam Lounge !. the content was about this woman livni! just hate her. she said that israel warned the palestinians to move out from places where hamas is, but where should they go? at the same time she bombs the palestinians, she says she feels sorry for them! i want to punch her face :cool: just hear the things she said, im sure you all want to too.

ok lastly, i realy think i should apologize, and im sry sincerely. i dont wish to give the moderators a hard time, am sure they already have a lot to do and i dont wish to increase the work. may Allah reward them. but i still dont know why the deletions, but i think it shouldnt matter now.

ShyHijabi

Salaam Samander,

I think it took incredible courage to come forth and to apologize for your actions, mashallah. In the end I know you're heart was in the right place but your anger sort of muddled your point. I am at a loss over what we can actually do to help our brothers and sisters. I mean, first aid and supplies are being turned away or bombed at ports...there is no way to send money per se and even if there was...they can't eat money.

I having praying dua very ahrd and begging Allah swt to forgive His ummah and also extend His protection over it again. Part of me just wondes if this means the end days are coming and the al-Aqsa mosque is going to fall into Jewish hands and thus fulfill the prophecy of the Qu'ran. If so, the only thing we can do is begin to ask sincerely for forgiveness for our sins so we can meet our Maker with a clean heart.

Wasalaam

Samandar

thank you sister :). i feel helpless too, but if i could do anything to help, that would actually reach them, and help at least somebody, i would..but it doesnt happen, i dont know. actually i read somewhere that the jews are planning to destroy al-Aqsa mosque and build their own thing, im not sure the name now, and they are making plans for the building, the floor, everything. if i happen to find it, i'll try postiing it up.

a_stranger

:salam2:sister
Dear sister ...all of muslems are very angry about what is happening ....it is a shame on humanity ....This is the fruit of arrogance and unjustice which is rulling our world today ....People don`t believe that there is a power stronger than them that is why they are acting so (by force no justice or mercy) but We are sure:

14:42 (Asad) AND DO NOT think that God is unaware of what the evildoers are doing: He but grants them respite until the Day when their eyes will stare in horror,
14:43 (Asad) the while they will be running confusedly to and fro, with their heads upraised [in supplication], unable to look away from what they shall behold, and their hearts an abysmal void.
14:44 (Asad) Hence, warn men of the Day when this suffering may befall them, and when those who did wrong [in their lifetime] will exclaim: "O our Sustainer! Grant us respite for a short while, so that we might respond to Thy call and follow the apostles!" [But God will answer:] "Why - were you not aforetime wont to swear that no kind of resurrection and retribution awaited you?
14:45 (Asad) And yet, you dwelt in the dwelling-places of those who had sinned against their own selves [before your time], and it was made obvious to you how We had dealt with them: for We have set forth unto you many a parable [of sin, resurrection and divine retribution]."

Translation of the meanings of Quran

But alhamduliAllah those new muslems are our new hope for justice and peace in our world .We should be proud of them.