THANK YOU ALL

Kurd11

IN ALLAH...WE TRUST.
I just wanted to thank you all because I realize that ever since I have joined this site, I have gotten more religious. I did not give much thought to my religion until I realized THIS is what life is all about...

Inshallah I will continue to learn more from all of you. THANK YOU.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

:salam2:

You are most welcome. Thats why everyone is here to learn from one another and to increase our Eman.

Insha Allah our Eman keeps on getting stronger and stronger.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
We can't claim that we made you religious. Allah (SWT) did. He led you to this site and He led you to know that this is the reason for your life.

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Your most welcome!

:salam2: Sister,

Thank you for your kind words. All glory and praise is for Allah (SWT) because He guides whom He wills.

We are all here to learn from one another and support each other in seeking the truth through the teachings of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah.

May Allah (SWT) continue to bless you by increasing your Imaan through guidance, wisdom and knowledge of Islam.

MY DU'A TO ALLAH (SWT) FOR ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS:

May Allah (SWT) forgive us and turn to us with mercy.

May Allah (SWT) keep our hearts steadfast to His religion.

May Allah (SWT) save us from His anger, His punishment, and the evil in this world.

May Allah (SWT) show us the truth and help us to follow the path of righteousness.

May Allah (SWT) show us falsehood and help us to avoid that which is sinful.

May Allah (SWT) give us the opportunity of achieve every kind of good.

May Allah (SWT) accept our repentance and set right all our affairs.

May Allah (SWT) give us strength and help us to persevere on the teachings of the Qur’an and the Sunnah.

May Allah (SWT) save us from disgrace in this world.

May Allah (SWT) make us of those who are rightly guided.

May Allah (SWT) improve our religious life, for that is our refuge.

May Allah (SWT) prepare us for the afterlife, to which we shall have to return.

May Allah (SWT) help us to remember Him by expressing gratitude to Him, and worshipping Him in the best of manners.

May Allah (SWT) provide us with useful knowledge and wisdom.

May Allah (SWT) continue to provide for us and give us good health.

May Allah (SWT) purify our hearts and minds and guard our soul from evil desires.

May Allah (SWT) shower His peace, blessings and mercy upon you and your families.

Ameen.

I leave you in Allah's (SWT) care.

:wasalam:

“This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favour upon you and have approved for you Islam as your religion.”
(Qur’an C5: V3)

“Verily the (human) self is inclined to evil, except when my Lord bestows His Mercy (upon whomsoever He wills). Verily, my Lord is Oft-Forgiving, Most-Merciful.”
(Qur’an C12: V53)

"Verily Allah does not change men’s condition unless they change their inner selves."
(Qur’an C13: V11)

“And those who strive in Our way We shall guide them to our paths and verily Allah is with the doers of good (muhsinoon).”
(Qur’an C29: V69)

“And as for the one who fears standing in front of His Lord and restrains the soul from impure evil desires and lusts, verily, Paradise will be his abode.”
(Qur’an C79: V40-41)

sky_012

Ameen sister beautfull duaa

me too i want to thank this community, unfortunaltely i can't give as much as i receive from here, but Inshallah i'll try my best

JAzak Allah

:wassalam:

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
:salam2: Sky 012,

:jazaak: for your kind words. May Allah (SWT) increase your knowledge and wisdom of Islam.

I leave you in Allah's (SWT) care.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
:salam2:

Aff'wan, Alhamdulilah - All thanks are due to God, as He's truly the ultimate source of all good. Glad to have you with us, Sister. =)