Thanks to Allah for being a Muslim

muslimkevin

Dear brothers and sisters,
Al salamo Alaykom wa rahmato Allah wa barakatoh,
First of all let me express my admiration to those who made this web site and honestly its one of the best. I like the diversity and modesty in this web site and I like the fact that it put us in touch no matter where we are.
I am your brother living in Colorado State in the west of the USA. I am welling to help as much as I can any new reverter living in the USA in Shaa Allah. I can be reached at *no emails *and one more thing. Please brothers and sisters when u read this make Doaa for me. Ask Allah to make it easy for me and to love me and u as well. Salam

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
Wa Alaykum Salaam...

Masha'Allah, this website is amazing..
I'm sending you Salaams all the way from South Africa

If there is anything that I can help you with, please feel free to ask *no emailssss*

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam,

welcome to the site.

am sorry about editing your posts, but one of the rules here is no emails allowed in posts.

Wasalam.

abd_u_llah

salam wr wb

salam wr wb brother and sisters peace be upon all of you!
dear brother a warm welcome to you, really happy to read your messege.

salam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI brother.

Dear brothers and sisters,
Al salamo Alaykom wa rahmato Allah wa barakatoh,
First of all let me express my admiration to those who made this web site and honestly its one of the best. I like the diversity and modesty in this web site and I like the fact that it put us in touch no matter where we are.
I am your brother living in Colorado State in the west of the USA. I am welling to help as much as I can any new reverter living in the USA in Shaa Allah. I can be reached at *no emails *and one more thing. Please brothers and sisters when u read this make Doaa for me. Ask Allah to make it easy for me and to love me and u as well. Salam
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

Welcome To TTI
brother.
So glad to have you with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)