Thanks.

sham101

Thankyou to everyone who replied and made me feel so welcome. I am looking forward to opening up my heart to what Islam has to offer. I have been drawn to it for sometime but, like I said before it is a difficult topic for me to bring up with friends and family who are non-muslims. They look at you like you are crazy, so I am glad for this opportunity to explore. I am 45 years old and have travelled all over and had many experiences. Again thankyou for the welcome and will be back soon. I am not very good on computers so you will have to bear with me as I learn how to get the best out of the website.

All the best,
Simon

believe_in_1

:salam2:

Theres no need to say Thanks, we are all of one ummah and its a duty upon us to help all we can, so what ever help you need just ask. Even if is to use the site. :SMILY259:

shaz_1999

Salamz

I am here for you if you need me in any way.

Take your time and explore the site you can get loads of information from it too.

Take care Sister

sham101

Salamz

I am here for you if you need me in any way.

Take your time and explore the site you can get loads of information from it too.

Take care Sister
Actually I am a brother, I should have made it clearer. Sham is part of a nickname I have had for many years.

Take care,

shaz_1999

I am truly sory I just know some girls with that nick name I dont know any dudes with that nick name

I am so sory brother

sham101

Please no apologies necessary, I thought it was funny.
Looking forward to talking further,

Take care sister.