Thats me Zanib from Switzerland

Zanib

Salam my dear Sisters and Brothers

I'm Zanib and I live in Switzerland. Now its one week since I converted to Islam. Last sunday I spoke the shahadda. I have a boyfriend who is from pakistan. But he is study in cyprus till next year. Yes if you want to know more about me please ask me. I'm happy to learn know more people who are like me. Best wishes Zanib:muslima:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the TTI forum Zanib,

Masha'Allah, that's good to hear you found Islam, may Allah (swt) guide you to know and practice Islam the way He wants it from us.

Enjoy your stay here.

duran

:ma: Welcome Sister....Congratulations for Your Shahada:)

May Allah give you the guidance of islam and the light

ameen

Welcome again:)

zenaida

Salam Zanib. I'm Zenaida from the Philippines I am still on the process of embracing Islam and struglling myself to live in Islam way. I've read that your boyfriend is from Pakistan just curious how they behave as a person I'm sorry if I offended you, I also met a Pakistani and proposes marriage to me but I have this doubts but I guess he is a good muslim too. Thank you very much

Zanib

hi

Assamalaikum

Dear Zenaida

I'm happy for you that you also met a pakistani. My boyfriend is very nice. He respects me too much as a woman and he did never force me to do anything. He also was surprised when i told him I converted to Islam couse he never ask me to do so. It was my own desicion. I don't know you boyfriend but do it like me and take you time. Know him first a little bit before get married to him. Couse some guys are already married in there own countries and just having fun.
However the pakistani I met since I know my boyfriend all of them were very honest and good people. Just my Boyfriend can be jelous like the most man in Islam.

But if you convert shall not depend on your boyfriend. It has to be your desicion. Read little bit in Koran and look around at the islamic webpage. Don't listen to anyone. Just only one you inside. After you converted you have enough time to learn everything. I also don't wear the hijab in the public yet. Couse this is not so easy to handle. But I start slowly to wear it at home to get the feeling for it and believe me its really nice to wear it.

Inshalla you will find your way too. I'm really happy to hear from you more often so we can exchange experience about the pakistan mans.

See you sister. Take care:laughing-dancing:

Tamer

:salam2:

Dear sister Big congratulations for your embracing Islam ,
and may Allah guide you in the right way , and bless your family and you.
I hope for you a good learning from the site , and my best welcome in it.
Tamer

:wasalam:

Sister S

Salaams Sister Zanib,

I was very happy to read that you had accepted Islam.Mashallah.

i am a born Muslim but i have only recently started practising my religion, alhamdulillah, so i feel as if i am a convert too.i have some friends that have converted to Islam and one of my Sisters has decided to set up a group for Muslim Sisters in Blackburn where we can learn about Islam. this group is for new Muslim Sisters and Born Muslim Sisters too.

i know that you do not live in the UK but, inshallah, we are going to set up a website for sisters only, to learn about Islam and make friends.
inshallah when the website is up and running i will post you the link.

My friend has been Muslim for 3 years Alhamdulillah, and she learning to wear the hijab. for some people it takes time others can wear it straightaway.

And you were saying that your boyfriend was from Pakistan. my nikah is done to someone from Pakistan.we got to know each other first before we agreed to the marriage. we have just done the nikah and not the waleema or anything so inshallah we are planning to go Pakistan next year.

I feel that i have wrote alot so i will go now.

i'll remeber you in my duas and i hope all the other Brothers and Sister will do the same, inshallah.

take care xxx

Sister S

Salaams Sister Zanib,

I was very happy to read that you had accepted Islam.Mashallah.

i am a born Muslim but i have only recently started practising my religion, alhamdulillah, so i feel as if i am a convert too.i have some friends that have converted to Islam and one of my Sisters has decided to set up a group for Muslim Sisters in Blackburn where we can learn about Islam. this group is for new Muslim Sisters and Born Muslim Sisters too.

i know that you do not live in the UK but, inshallah, we are going to set up a website for sisters only, to learn about Islam and make friends.
inshallah when the website is up and running i will post you the link.

My friend has been Muslim for 3 years Alhamdulillah, and she learning to wear the hijab. for some people it takes time others can wear it straightaway.

And you were saying that your boyfriend was from Pakistan. my nikah is done to someone from Pakistan.we got to know each other first before we agreed to the marriage. we have just done the nikah and not the waleema or anything so inshallah we are planning to go Pakistan next year.

i think i have wrote too much. so i will stop now.

i will remember you in my duas and hope my Brothers and Sisters will do the same, Inshallah.

take care xxx

sumaya

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh my dear sister. Alhamdulillah, it is a great blessing that Allah swt has guided you the right path. Me too, I'm from Switzerland and muslima alhamdulillah. I live in Zürich, so if you have any questions or things you wanna talk about, don't be shy, just write me a mail and insha Allah swt Allah swt will make me an istrument to help you.

Your Sister, Sumaya