Video that's not hijab

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: Don't know if it has been post before, but I really love it so I wanted to share it . Please watch until the end if you got time and tell me what you think:
[yt]F4jQi0Gjy3M[/yt] :hijabi: :wasalam:

Sophie

:hijabi: :salam2: I watched the video. I believe he is correct in what he is saying.I've seen all those example's he talked about with sisters wearing hijab in strange or incorrect ways.

zakiyah

muslim sis
salam.
yes it was really good.and very true some most of the girls do hijaab.i looks funny and its not right either.but it was funny tho how he was speaking.lolz.
jazakallah kheir for sharing.
wa salam.

zakiyah

muslim sis
i mean to say the different styles of hijaab girls do looks funny n weird.theres only one way of doing it there should be no fashion when doing hijaab

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: salam the brother with the costume who's oppressed was funny too, we often don't think about them.My husband is obliged to wear it because of his job, and he is always in a bad mood when he has to do it.:hearts:

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

:salam2:

Thanks for the video :) Lol I can't stop laughing because all the different types of hijab I was guilty of lol. But can you blame a revert who knew nothing in the beginning :p People in the community were just too nice to say anything until I asked them what were the proper things to do lol.

:wasalam:
Sarah

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
: :salam2: I'm a reverted one too and I suffered very much because of the arabic community,please tell me:when do they listen to us when we talk about religion ,an ayah of the Coran or a hadith? My best friend is a reverted sister too and his husband hides the fact that he is married to a reverted sister. He explained that some arabic brothers are always making funny of the reverted people. Anyway ,it doesn't matter, just wear proudly your veil, because we do it for Allah subhanawataalla. I think this video prooves that we can make dawaa and have a good sense of humour.:ma: :SMILY288: :SMILY288:

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
It is hard being a revert at certain masjids. Sometimes our credibility is shot down because we are reverts and somehow they make it seem like we will never have their knowledge. Pfft..I just have to smile sometimes to ease to pain of them insulting me at times. At least they do not call you "white girl" which was my name for a while.

: :salam2: I'm a reverted one too and I suffered very much because of the arabic community,please tell me:when do they listen to us when we talk about religion ,an ayah of the Coran or a hadith? My best friend is a reverted sister too and his husband hides the fact that he is married to a reverted sister. He explained that some arabic brothers are always making funny of the reverted people. Anyway ,it doesn't matter, just wear proudly your veil, because we do it for Allah subhanawataalla. I think this video prooves that we can make dawaa and have a good sense of humour.:ma: :SMILY288: :SMILY288:

hannah82

I'm revert, too, a recent one (3 months), and fortunately I haven't had problems inside the muslim community, alhamdulIllah. My biggest issue about hijaab is my mother. I still live with her and she simply won't let me use it when she's around. (She almost hit me once because I wouldn't take it off...) As a result of that, I spend most of my time inside the house because I don't like to go out without it and if i insist on going out with it, I get into trouble - THAT i call opression.
Anyway, the video made me laugh, too. A lot.

I'm revert, too, a recent one (3 months), and fortunately I haven't had problems inside the muslim community, alhamdulIllah. My biggest issue about hijaab is my mother. I still live with her and she simply won't let me use it when she's around. (She almost hit me once because I wouldn't take it off...) As a result of that, I spend most of my time inside the house because I don't like to go out without it and if i insist on going out with it, I get into trouble - THAT i call opression.
Anyway, the video made me laugh, too. A lot.

Salaamalikum,

For some reason I usually come across alot of yo-yo hijabs (ones that fall off and then constantly trying to put back on).

Tell your mother the hijab is like a Halloween costume (except prettier not scarier) that is worn every day - every day is like Halloween for you - tell her to try it, it's fun lol

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
lol @ the hijab with a t-shirt, now thats funny, whats the point of wearing a hijab if your arms are showing?? Well like I've said before there are more important things than wearing hijab, there's praying and fasting and being kind. If you wear hijab without these things then it means nothing

aisha16

Saalam

Lol. This episode of UmmahFilms is my all-time favorite. This episode is really beneficial and hilarious. You do see a lot of sisters wearing hijab with a tee, but mostly there kids. lol. One that really is sorda common is the mickey mouse hijab. Where you show your ears, and they pop out like mickey mouse ears. lol

Ma Saalam

mayyah313

laughter

laughter is the part of your body so if they don't laugh with u then the joke is not funny for them:mashallah: :)