The angel gabriel.

tarannumsamir

Hadeeth No. 3019 - Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

that he heard the Prophet saying, "The Divine Inspiration was delayed for a short period but suddenly, as I was walking. I heard a voice in the sky, and when I looked up towards the sky, to my surprise, I saw the angel who had come to me in the Hira Cave, and he was sitting on a chair in between the sky and the earth. I was so frightened by him that I fell on the ground and came to my family and said (to them), 'Cover me! (with a blanket), cover me!' Then Allah sent the Revelation: "O, You wrapped up (In a blanket)! (Arise and warn! And your Lord magnify And keep pure your garments, And desert the idols." (74.1-5)

Hadeeth No. 3016 - Narrated Masruq:

I asked Aisha "What about His Statement:-- "Then he (Gabriel) approached And came closer, And was at a distance Of but two bow-lengths Or (even) nearer?" (53.8-9) She replied, "It was Gabriel who used to come to the Prophet in the figure of a man, but on that occasion, he came in his actual and real figure and (he was so huge) that he covered the whole horizon."

Hadeeth No. 3013 - Narrated Abu Ishaq-Ash-Shaibani:

I asked Zir bin Hubaish regarding the Statement of Allah: "And was at a distance Of but two bow-lengths Or (even) nearer; So did (Allah) convey The Inspiration to His slave (Gabriel) and then he (Gabriel) Conveyed (that to Muhammad). (53.9-10) On that, Zir said, "Ibn Mas'ud informed us that the Prophet had seen Gabriel having 600 wings."

sahih al bukhari.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Jazakallahu khayran that was a beneficial post is part of the information from surah najm because i love that surah and iam sure that the meaning also said that gabriel was two bow lengths away but i wasnt aware there was a hadith on it aswell i think its a wonderful post about the angel gabriel mashallah.

:wasalam:

Khalil2u

Peace and blessings be upon the prophet. To see an angel is only a dream for me. Any Verse that mentions an angel gives me chills. I am a believer in the unseen. That is the beauty of life mystery will always exist. :hijabi: